Prachi OUT of 'Jannat 2' - Not sexy enough! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Prachi was never sexy. She has no appeal. I hope she will be thrown out from B-town as well very soon.

And bhatt camp add s "2" with their films' name only for business.
Originally posted by lilly_star

Prachi was never sexy. She has no appeal. I hope she will be thrown out from B-town as well very soon.

And bhatt camp add s "2" with their films' name only for business.

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent. 

Well new articles came out saying she's doing it...so hopefully we get a confirmation on that b/c ppl like me love Emmy-Prachi!!!!😍

Each to their own! Some don't like Prachi, others do! B/c I adore her--I do hope she succeeds. There are some projects she has--so maybe she'll be the next Vidya Balan and not Gracy Singh! My fingers always tightly crossed for her!!!

@Mel: Thanks babe!!! Feeling better! And yup...don't know what he meant, but loved when he said "my spouse"---so cute!!! I totally thinks he has a soft spot for her! I hope she returns in Rock On 2!!!
Originally posted by sweet coco

Well new articles came out saying she's doing it...so hopefully we get a confirmation on that b/c ppl like me love Emmy-Prachi!!!!😍

Each to their own! Some don't like Prachi, others do! B/c I adore her--I do hope she succeeds. There are some projects she has--so maybe she'll be the next Vidya Balan and not Gracy Singh! My fingers always tightly crossed for her!!!

@Mel: Thanks babe!!! Feeling better! And yup...don't know what he meant, but loved when he said "my spouse"---so cute!!! I totally thinks he has a soft spot for her! I hope she returns in Rock On 2!!!

Wonderful news.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'd like to leave her naysayers with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure they have anywhere to put it!