Prachi OUT of 'Jannat 2' - Not sexy enough! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Prachi is your typical girl next door...she could not be sexy even if she tries...what were they thinking casting her in the first place?? some people have it and some just don't.
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

BTW,are you Prachi Desai herself?If so then I am sorry.

But if not then I can even have a $1 million bet that Prachi will be the next Gracy singh.

No I'm not Prachi Desai,

But as a health care worker and life being so fragile, I hate to see any individual

being doged in such a negative manner irregardless if we know them or like them.

What ever lies in her future, only her and the gods know, so all the best to her

and to all of you also.

P.S. Don't bet the $1 million send it to me, I can make do with a long wild vacation.
Edited by Desriee1 - 12 years ago
^^ I dont see anyone commenting on her personal life or issues, everyone just commented on her "public image" and how she's not fit for bollywood because she is BLAAAH onscreen (onscreen being the key word here). 99.99999% of her fans her the same ones who were fans of her telly work. So really, as I said before, she is a nobody in bollywood and going by her current status in bollywood (or a lack of), we are all predicting that she will have no future in bollywood. 
The thing is there are very few actors on TV who have the charisma and X-factor to make it big in BW..and sadly, it's even harder for a TV heroine to make it big. Prachi was better off in TV. She suits the desi soaps..she has the look and personality for it.

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

^^ I dont see anyone commenting on her personal life or issues, everyone just commented on her "public image" and how she's not fit for bollywood because she is BLAAAH onscreen (onscreen being the key word here). 99.99999% of her fans her the same ones who were fans of her telly work. So really, as I said before, she is a nobody in bollywood and going by her current status in bollywood (or a lack of), we are all predicting that she will have no future in bollywood. 

Aah, Who say it cost money to pay a person a compliment like the 
one above.                                                     
even on TV , she is Gopi of Saathiya ( dont know her real name ) kind ...her personality and everything ... no Ex factor even for TV but yah she is OK for Bani, Gopi kinda bahu roles 
Originally posted by spiriT20

Aah, Who say it cost money to pay a person a compliment like the 
one above.                                                     

I dont get it, at all 😆
Originally posted by minnie.reet

even on TV , she is Gopi of Saathiya ( dont know her real name ) kind ...her personality and everything ... no Ex factor even for TV but yah she is OK for Bani, Gopi kinda bahu roles 

Hey that's very funny, keep telling more, I'm bored at work.🤣
Prachi doesnt need to do these scenes. I don't like it when they just decide to sensualize heroines and not cash in on their acting skills.
She has other movies to fall back on. and she can act, i remember her as bani in kasamh se. She was awesome
m glad she's out...n kinda happy tht she stuck 2 her choice of nt doin intimate scenes...personally i prefer her in non sexy avatars...she carries those roles off very well...