Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Yep, way to boring! 

We prefer girls like these, sorry Prachi!

πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

What were they thinking taking in Prachi anyway?

Some people just don't have any sex appeal.  Prachi is one of them. πŸ˜†

I was thinking the same. I was surprised that the Bhatts even chose her...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Awww! I guess I'm the only one that's sad b/c I loved Prachi-Emmy. I love it when bad ass Emmy is paired opposite an innocent face like him and Shriya in Awarapan.

But I guess if she can't do the character justice through sexy scenes then it's better to not do it all then do a half-hearted performance!

@eraser and mystic: yep...seems like they were gonna cash in some more moolah with this whole unrelated-sequel thingy and Emmy's current golden streak...let's see if it works. I personally wish they let Mohit Suri handle it--but oh well!
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Awww! I guess I'm the only one that's sad b/c I loved Prachi-Emmy. I love it when bad ass Emmy is paired opposite an innocent face like him and Shriya in Awarapan.

But I guess if she can't do the character justice through sexy scenes then it's better to not do it all then do a half-hearted performance!

@eraser and mystic: yep...seems like they were gonna cash in some more moolah with this whole unrelated-sequel thingy and Emmy's current golden streak...let's see if it works. I personally wish they let Mohit Suri handle it--but oh well!

Hey Hetal!  πŸ€—  Good to see you!
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Hi Coco...not seeing you in FC yaar. I was also sad when I first read it but you know it's good she didn't do something which she is not comfortable doing. They can always work together in another project πŸ˜³
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goneforever

Yep, way to boring! 

We prefer girls like these, sorry Prachi!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will go watch a movie with Prachi any day.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ no matter how dull or boring
she is in your eyes.

The other one look like the classic B-rated movie actress of the west.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I dnt think Jannat had too many hot scenes... πŸ˜› 

But Jannat 2 seriously not required !!!πŸ˜•

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: melonie

Hi Coco...not seeing you in FC yaar. I was also sad when I first read it but you know it's good she didn't do something which she is not comfortable doing. They can always work together in another project πŸ˜³

sorry darling...I'm too sick but I tried!!! Plus have 3 exams this week--cofee ZINDABAD!πŸ˜†

Yeah, I agree--it's better if she doesn't when she ain't comfy with it. I guess whatever happens, happens for the good. I'm sure they'll work together some time in the future--both are fond of each other!!! Hopefully that Farhan project takes off soon!!!πŸ˜ƒ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Why did they take PD in the first place.She does not have that charisma.And PD said she has no inhibitions now and was very excited for Jannat 2.

Anyways PD was great as Mrs Bani Walia,the Sati Savitri Bahu.

Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Why did they take PD in the first place.She does not have that charisma.And PD said she has no inhibitions now and was very excited for Jannat 2.

Anyways PD was great as Mrs Bani Walia,the Sati Savitri Bahu.

This is not about her charisma or inhibitions, its about asking someone to raise
the bar to use sex to sell their product "movie" from what they agreed to initially.
Being excited about doing something is one thing, being ask to do something that
compromises your comfort zone is another.

PD was great as Bani yes, but in life we grow and move on to new things and challenges.

If we didn't move on to new things and challenges, life would end up in a rut.

Hope this true for you also.

Its easy to criticizes, but would we do the things we are criticizing people for.(()):**