Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Prachi OUT of 'Jannat 2' - Not sexy enough!

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Prachi Desai not sexy enough?

Just a fortnight before " Jannat 2" goes on floors, producer Mahesh Bhatt and director Kunal Deshmukh have parted ways with actress Prachi Desai, who was earlier announced as the female lead in the film.

The decision, DT has learnt, was taken after the actress refused to get intimate on screen, and as a result, the producer-director duo are now casting a Delhi girl in the part.

After "Murder 2", it was decided that the sexuality of the movie should be upped, but Prachi seemed uncomfortable with that. Bhatt confirmed the development and said, "We realized that a sexual component that was missing from the movie. But Prachi was clear from the beginning that she wouldn't cross certain boundaries. She can't be faulted and there was a dignity in our parting, which is rare in Bollywood." Prachi's publicist said, "Prachi's association with them has been great. It has been a very amicable decision." Edited by fly2me - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Girl : )
she did hav sum intimate scenes in OUATIM...
wonder wt more ...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bhatt camp se aur kuch mat hope karo..only sex  should be expected in their films

Bhatt confirmed the development and said, "We realized that a sexual component that was missing from the movie

what do you mean?  πŸ˜•

she is indeed a component...   she ain't a spado!  πŸ˜‰

edited as i typed the wrong emoticon

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
Wooohooo, this is the best news ever! I cannot stand Prachi and I was having nightmares imagining her to be the lead heroine in Jannat 2. She should just stick to telly shows. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they day censor board approve  nudity in films without any strong reasons that  day u will find bhatt camp films heroine roaming nude in films...why these guys cant  make clean picture
Yeah but I dont remember Jannat having any steamy sexy scenes. But  after seeing how people were flocking to the theatres to watch Emran and Jacqueline make out in Haal E Dil, I guess they are really cashing in on sex scenes. Blaaah, typical Bhatt production strategies. I;m just glad that Prachi is out. 
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But how can Jannat 2 be made? In Jannat Emraan Hashmi died. πŸ˜• Unless they are just naming it that so they can cash in on Jannat's success like they did with Murder 2.

I'm glad Prachi is out too. She seems so misplaced in Bollywood. Was much better on TV.
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree, Prachi just doesn't have that X factor to be a big screen heroine! I loved her in Kasamh se as a serial actress.
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

But how can Jannat 2 be made? In Jannat Emraan Hashmi died. πŸ˜• Unless they are just naming it that so they can cash in on Jannat's success like they did with Murder 2.

I'm glad Prachi is out too. She seems so misplaced in Bollywood. Was much better on TV.

Oh right, how did I forget that? Emran Hashmi indeed died at the end. Then how on earth...??πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Oh yeah, you're right, it's probably the same scenario as Murder 2. and yup, Prachi is indeeed very misplaced in bollywood.