Abhash outster totally unfair

jayant_rocks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey men
Where r  the dancers on the show
after watching DID last season i think this show no where near to DID in it's any shows
only hype no shows n no dance
watch out today      Abhash was by far better dancer than all others forget his rival for semifinal he cann't and will never be able to compete Abhash

Abhash out today
 it sucks man
How judges can be so unfair it's ridiculous
look out how Hrithik fumble while giving judgement 
unfair
Yes Hrtithik totally unfair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, even though I haven't watched the episode, I think that Abhash should have stayed :/ He deserves it much more than Surjeet I think. I don't feel like watching the show anymore, as Abhash isn't there =( He's an amazing performer and has proved himself many many times, but idk why they did this =(
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Although Rajit wont be there in TOP 3 but If he wouldn't have made it to the Top 4,It would have looked more worse,When a performar who has got the ability to win the show,judges show him the door,nothing can be more pathetic than it,isn't it?

Or waise bhi none of the deserving goona win,So cheer up buddy,The show is to present Judges fav.fterall,then why should we care & the contestant too shouldn't care :S

I want it to END like NOW.
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolute crap show...Abhash was one of the best dancers on this show.  This show is so rigged and there is no way that Rajit Dev or Surjit are better dancers.  I am appalled that a platform such as this is so unfair and disgusting.  The only thing they are concerned with is which dancer is going to make the most money for the sponsors at the end.  Abhash and Ankan both deserved to be in the final and it should have been these two who fought for the title.  If the winner of this show is Rajit, then this show is totally rigged and it should be cancelled.  This show is only proving once again at the corruption that goes on in India.  As an international viewer I am extremely disappointed.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhash is out ????OMG...😲
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
even if rajitdev becomes winner where is nothing shocking bcz judges have soft corner towards him. Judges from the beginning did this, its nothing new for me...

miss Abhash