Just Dance

Soumita????????

Raahie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, any one knows why Soumita was not shown in the promos? I have not yet seen the 18th September episode!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bcoz she got jaundice and she could not perform and bcoz of tht she got disqaulifed
rimpal16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shomita is not in the show bcoz she had jaundice but still they may get a wildcard and give the chance to other instead of shomita but they didnt do it
:(
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimpal16

shomita is not in the show bcoz she had jaundice but still they may get a wildcard and give the chance to other instead of shomita but they didnt do it

:(

See how it is possible in last moment. Just think it would be unfair for other contest. If it was in begining of the show v can under stand.   Edited by tennis2009 - 12 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i feel reali bad 4 her she was reali gd, when she came on stage she was cryin n you culd see tht she  reali wantd to be in the competition, n when Hrithik danced with her n lifted her tht was soo sweet n cute he was also emotional n so was vaib.. it wuld have been nice to see shoumita in the final 4 bt god bless her...

RCZ01 thumbnail
This is a very very sad fact I mean getting DQ but at one point it is also fair because if she was in then there would be no battle between the other two