Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i dont think this is gunna happen as the show is gaining decent trp

shayal1436 IF-Sizzlerz
shayal1436
shayal1436

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
please guys if this is happening is their nothing we can do i cant imagine life without watching this show!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916sush4frndz

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Angelbud , can u plss provide us the source,,,?? coz it doesn't look an official news so would like to know from where did u get this news..?? Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_nakshsaru.gIshradivanluvershayal1436ammu4u

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshradivanluverTafseersaru.gshayal1436

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
anyone has email to ceo of starplus, plzzz guys lets get together and save our yeh rishta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush4frndz

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

@Angelbud , can u plss provide us the source,,,?? coz it doesn't look an official news so would like to know from where did u get this news..?? Smile

A friend went for an audition for a part in a new show that the director said "will be replacing the 9.30 slot on SP"  He dosent even know the show as he's not a keen viewer so I know he wouldn't have had any other reason to say that. 

As well as this he was told that the usual rates were going to be lower and when he asked why was told about the current changes to the programming and the justification of that, with the budget cuts.  He knows what the rates should be as he knows one of the actors in the production.  He was told that the 8.30-10.30 time is the most expensive for advertisers therefore they were targeting that, therefore also wanting programming that was more controversial. 

You may have also noticed the large "P" that appears on screen as well!  The new programs have already made relationships with advertisers that SP are involved with.  "product placement" represents the "P" that has recently found its way in!  The older programs do not have contracts witht the advertisers so therefor they wil have to go!   Once contracts for advertisements are made even if Yeh rishta wanted to they couldn't get the main advertisers as they are already signed with the new production houses that are already commissioned by SP.  Thats the business of it all!

Im as gutted as all of you believe me! But I'm going to find out everything and let you all know! it serves SP right for selling out on us all!  I feel sorry for the actors as I know how hard life can be within for a job to come up!  Even the lead characters are struggling as well its not just the smaller ones!  Some of the smaller parts in the cast of gulaal are now waiting tables in restaurants. I know this as its a small world as an actor in India. Thats the grim reality of this business!

Im sorry to have to tell you all this but its better you know! And who knows if you all make a fuss on this post they may well have to think again!  They want to make a fast dollar but long term profit must stand for something!  Theres always hope but by the sounds of things it was decided a while back!

Edited by Angelbud - 18 September 2011 at 4:25pm
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
its star one or star plus pleae becoz star one gettign name star desh and they r going to rmove all the shwos adn bring soem new one
_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
If it is going 2 happen,then lets ready star plus 2 fall ur GRP's nd go 2 search any other place.because without yrkkh u cant b at 1st position.

Go to top