Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

i don't want to say anything Aunty...coz i can't explain what i am feeling now...without YR i am nothing... i just don't wanna live for that day..
if SP does this foolishness., then its the channel who is gonna suffer...coz chaahe jo bhi jaaye jahan bhi jaaye, kuch bhi karle YR jaise show na kabhi bana hai aur na hi kabhi ban paayega... n i don't know what the channel wants from a show...YR has given all n still its giving, far much better than its other shows...phir bhi they wanna axe it...theek hai, kare,  pachtayenge bhi wahi... 🤢

really kya kay socha tha naskh ka bache aisa rahega and all i feel girl is tellign that they have been talks any way soemthign vl there vl come to knwo hoep they to cont till 12th jan 2012 yaar 3yrs completee hothaa hai wht v thought naksh vl enjoy with theri baby anda ll see sp really mad after 7.30 no sp shwo is good and new shwo liek navya is pyaar naam dhoon and maryaada nothign goign on well dor bhi but they r plannign toa xe yrkkh too tha';s y rajansahi not givena ny party or anythign completign 700 episodes really sp vl go down starparivaar koi jeehe koi haare really no one is goign to watch sp its down down
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys dont worry inshALLAH yrkkh will not end that early ...coz its the best show on star plus right now...n it will go on till 2013 for sure...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

really kya kay socha tha naskh ka bache aisa rahega and all i feel girl is tellign that they have been talks any way soemthign vl there vl come to knwo hoep they to cont till 12th jan 2012 yaar 3yrs completee hothaa hai wht v thought naksh vl enjoy with theri baby anda ll see sp really mad after 7.30 no sp shwo is good and new shwo liek navya is pyaar naam dhoon and maryaada nothign goign on well dor bhi but they r plannign toa xe yrkkh too tha';s y rajansahi not givena ny party or anythign completign 700 episodes really sp vl go down starparivaar koi jeehe koi haare really no one is goign to watch sp its down down

Jan/Feb tak it will end shayad...
ab plzz no more discussions on this from my side...coz i won't be able to control myself then...
venkata thumbnail
I do not think they will do such a foolish thing. None of the new shows are in top 10.YR is. Only which is still in top 10. Regarding replacing dor serial it was never in top.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I bet this isnt true..YR is watched by all and topped at 9 30...too bad
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if its so then i think that  they r doing the most foolish thin & really if they wana be at 1st position then they wont do this actualy sp is up as its most of serials r slot leaders so if they think of doing so then they will lose everything...
but i dont think so they r going as per budget as there r many projects that r of high budget
i really dont understand why r they tring to shatter evening serials all the time
they also hav afternoon slot they can try out it as we all know kumkum was the most trp show of afternoon slot and rest all is history

i would really like to suggest that sp should think abt afternoon slots as it will only help in increasing the trp

IN MY OPINION- IF THE SHOW IS PRESENTED WELL THEN IT WILL RUN WELL THEN MAY BE IT MIGHT BE IN AFTERNOON OR IN EVENING
I REALLY THINK THAT CVS SHOULD TRY TO BRING GOOD SHOWS IN AFTERNOON SLOT I M SURE IT WILL GAIN MORE TRP
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
i dont think this is gunna happen as the show is gaining decent trp
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please guys if this is happening is their nothing we can do i cant imagine life without watching this show!!!!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Angelbud , can u plss provide us the source,,,?? coz it doesn't look an official news so would like to know from where did u get this news..?? 😊
@Angelbud - Pls provide proper source for your claims.
Frnds don't panic, no official announcement is done so we can chillax. As we all know dor and gulal never garnered good trps therefore they were axed.Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago