Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#55 ConnectedByAFeeling InOurVerySouls... (Page 107)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

by the way i wonder if abhay will heal D or not and even if he does then i wonder what price he would have to pay for saving a human and going against the rule.Ouch

that reminds me i saw todays episode abhay part in the begining n he was talking about following rules n if  he breaks it omg he will have to pay for it unless cv's forget it. Ouch

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao.
tasty food but i only eat this stuff once a monthLOLi like samosa, and pani puri the most.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy.Beautiful

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
i eat home food mostly .
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

do you like Chinese Food?  i ate once @ triple 8 bistro i had fried rice n brown rice n tofu with soya sauce with veggie dumplings.   i am not a really big fan of chinese food but i love eating in indian street cart food and especially chinese, pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao. just a few.

asking me! i love indian street food. I actually can make really good Chinese food. whenever i do get time, i make it . i don't go out for Chinese since i can make it on my own. Depending on my aunt, and our schedule. IF my aunt, and I feel too lazy to cook we order in or go our for dinner.!Otherwise i eat  pretty much dinner my frensEmbarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 19 September 2011 at 9:50pm

Abhiya_Visu

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
i can eat like 100's of pani puri. i go nuts when i see them. seriously, my  mouth is watering up now.!

Edited by syria2014 - 19 September 2011 at 9:52pm

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao.
tasty food but i only eat this stuff once a monthLOLi like samosa, and pani puri the most.

i only eat all of this ocasssionally .  because its fried stuff n at home we cook with less oil . i love pani puri. my mom just recently brought home a package of pani puris. we might have it this friday ya saturaday.  i love pani puri. . i like samosas too. have you had samosa chaat?

we desi's make chaat of everything. my aunt makes chaat of everything n once in in blue moon she makes chaats of stuff  she recently got samosa chaat recipe on line and she made it and i went their to try it.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i just love pani puri, i mix it with potato, the sauce and then add hot sauce to it and omg it is so tastyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visupyar-ishk

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hey brb i am gonna go make some coffee.i forgot to eat my dinner, and need some fuel to keep me up b.c i am trying to do my cal hw!Embarrassed

Abhiya_Visu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index