AbhIya AT#55 ConnectedByAFeeling InOurVerySouls... - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Who 😕

abhay dance with piya and feed her pasta
do you like Chinese Food?  i ate once @ triple 8 bistro i had fried rice n brown rice n tofu with soya sauce with veggie dumplings.   i am not a really big fan of chinese food but i love eating in indian street cart food and especially chinese, pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao. just a few.
by the way i wonder if abhay will heal D or not and even if he does then i wonder what price he would have to pay for saving a human and going against the rule.
@shivani
yes YES! i like Chinese food alot, i like chicken fried rice, chicken noodle soup, chicken wings, shrimp fired rice, shrimp with broccoli and chicken with broccoli
Originally posted by shewascool90210

by the way i wonder if abhay will heal D or not and even if he does then i wonder what price he would have to pay for saving a human and going against the rule.

that reminds me i saw todays episode abhay part in the begining n he was talking about following rules n if  he breaks it omg he will have to pay for it unless cv's forget it.
pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao.
tasty food but i only eat this stuff once a month😆i like samosa, and pani puri the most.
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

do you like Chinese Food?  i ate once @ triple 8 bistro i had fried rice n brown rice n tofu with soya sauce with veggie dumplings.   i am not a really big fan of chinese food but i love eating in indian street cart food and especially chinese, pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao. just a few.

asking me! i love indian street food. I actually can make really good Chinese food. whenever i do get time, i make it . i don't go out for Chinese since i can make it on my own. Depending on my aunt, and our schedule. IF my aunt, and I feel too lazy to cook we order in or go our for dinner.!Otherwise i eat  pretty much dinner my frens😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
i can eat like 100's of pani puri. i go nuts when i see them. seriously, my  mouth is watering up now.! Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shewascool90210

pani puri , bheli puri, papadi chaat, samosas chaat, baaji pao.
tasty food but i only eat this stuff once a month😆i like samosa, and pani puri the most.

i only eat all of this ocasssionally .  because its fried stuff n at home we cook with less oil . i love pani puri. my mom just recently brought home a package of pani puris. we might have it this friday ya saturaday.  i love pani puri. . i like samosas too. have you had samosa chaat?

we desi's make chaat of everything. my aunt makes chaat of everything n once in in blue moon she makes chaats of stuff  she recently got samosa chaat recipe on line and she made it and i went their to try it.
i just love pani puri, i mix it with potato, the sauce and then add hot sauce to it and omg it is so tasty😳