Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#55 ConnectedByAFeeling InOurVerySouls... - Page 69

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oh they are sure fighting but in the wrong way, they are fighting to stay away from each other or keep their relationship at bay. whole world can be happy in their own world but not abhiya, cvs are hell bent on keeping abhay away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

too much going on in the show and it sure does not involve with abhiya which is killing me. i would rather see abhay wounded and piya screaming his name and running to his house to cure him, trust me even in that painful moment of seeing abhay hurt i will enjoy it alot b/c abhiya will be together.

same here or as piya damsel in distress n she calls abhay. we will enjoy that.   she shuts peoples mouth up for abhay we will enjoy that.
.Shiva. thumbnail
cvs should learn something from american show, it is a love story between immortal and a mortal this should say how crazy and passionate abhiya love story should be.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

shivani i am ready to wait for abhiya but not ready to see people keep butting into abhiya moment. after two days we will get abhiya moment but even in that some bull had to interfere which is sick, this dude is obsess with piya and he needs to get lost now.

i know it really made all of us mad. how long will we have bear this.
.Shiva. thumbnail
shivani when that dude was calling abhay by names, piya got mad and was like not again, like dude leave abhay alone.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
you know what i dislike about indian soaps is everyone has to fall for the leads. i mean come on are you serious it is really annoying.  why can they not just be friends or enemies. 
.Shiva. thumbnail
things needs to change, ISH! abhiya eyelock😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i hope this track ends now. it is has been dragged more than enough. now come on show us the dark love story. 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i really want piya to tell off the dude for once . be like hey stay in your limits u r just a friend don't try to become my BF becuz u  r not at all n she needs to shut the dude up for once talking about abhay. 
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think everyone is tired of this track, i am liking IPKND b/c the leads are the most important part of that show, even if there is no talking between the leads the pain between them is shown when they both look at each other, not one episode goes by that arnav and khushi does not have a look at each other or in each other arms, it is like by chance that one day they might not show them.