Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

hey shivani🤗
i was at work just came home😆

oh i came home from school  about and hour ago ate dinner watch alittle bit of tv with my parents n came up to spam. 😊
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Do you work @ a office? 
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
cvs needs to get their act together, either they give us our abhiya back ir they don't at all b/c this one day of abhiya and then next 4 days no abhiya scene is getting on my nerve. just for TRP they give us abhiya scene and then next moment they bloody ruin the show.

i just want to now where i should be with abhiya, should i be happy anda wait or should i bear the pain? i just want an answer that's all.
.Shiva. thumbnail
too much going on in the show and it sure does not involve with abhiya which is killing me. i would rather see abhay wounded and piya screaming his name and running to his house to cure him, trust me even in that painful moment of seeing abhay hurt i will enjoy it alot b/c abhiya will be together.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

cvs needs to get their act together, either they give us our abhiya back ir they don't at all b/c this one day of abhiya and then next 4 days no abhiya scene is getting on my nerve. just for TRP they give us abhiya scene and then next moment they bloody ruin the show.

i just want to now where i should be with abhiya, should i be happy anda wait or should i bear the pain? i just want an answer that's all.

ikr i want to be postive like Rani said but still now i don't want to get hurt for having high hopes from cvs.  
.Shiva. thumbnail
i hope we get new promo b/c i want to see something good.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Cvs need to realize this is a dark  love  story of abhay and piya.  the synposis said something like they would fight to be together.  right now it just looks like a normal desi show only difference is the hero  is a vampire.  but we really need to see abhiya dark love story with the dark side.
.Shiva. thumbnail
shivani i am ready to wait for abhiya but not ready to see people keep butting into abhiya moment. after two days we will get abhiya moment but even in that some bull had to interfere which is sick, this dude is obsess with piya and he needs to get lost now.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
this is what got me hooked reading this:

Piya has always been a different girl - different because even at her age, she has a mind of her own. She is not the kind to get lost in a crowd.

She never cares about fitting in with trends and fads. Unlike other girls of her age, she is averse to love. She has a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past that not too many people know of. However, life has something else in store for her. Destiny embarks her on a different journey altogether. She gets a scholarship and moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.

More

Piya has always been a different girl - different because even at her age, she has a mind of her own. She is not the kind to get lost in a crowd. She never cares about fitting in with trends and fads. Unlike other girls of her age, she is averse to love. She has a very strong reason for being like that, she had a past that not too many people know of. However, life has something else in store for her. Destiny embarks her on a different journey altogether. She gets a scholarship and moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.
Amidst the chilly dense forests of Dehradun, Piya meets Abhay, a strikingly handsome boy who sweeps her off her feet, literally and metaphorically. However, Abhay's mysterious disposition raises questions in Piya's mind. He is a recluse and very unlike other boys his age. However, he has a charm that draws Piya towards him and makes her feel connected to him. She gets the unmistakable feeling that Abhay decidedly does not want to get too close to her, and she does not know why. However, in time the heart wins over, and they both fall passionately in love. In spite of the passion and connection, a queer love it is. Abhay has something to hide.
Abhay is not 'human' and Piya is the soul mate he has been waiting for ages. Piya knows about this secret. The closer they get, the more Abhay must struggle to resist his primal instinct. He himself is the biggest hazard to the love of his life. But Abhay overcomes his primal instinct to save Piya from his evil brother. Somehow or the other, they will have to manage their impossible love.
Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani thus unfolds as a contemporary and visceral Romeo-Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love – an affair between a non-human and a mortal. They say love is dangerous, but it couldn't get as dangerous and even fatal as this!

Nikvi29 thumbnail

i hope we get new promo b/c i want to see something good.

mee too and i hope its on abhiya n noone else in it.