Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

@shivani i saw that epi ðŸ¤¢@bani i didnt hate that dude now  this progress has made me mad better he leaves the show ritwik should talk to cvs now about his character its high time they r ruining the character

Rashu knows how much i did not like the character n its gotten worse.r
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
that dude needs to keep his nose out of abhiya moment, abhay didn't poke his nose when piya was dancing with him then why the hell is he hell bent on running our abhiya moment😡😡😡😡😡
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

@Sadaf: EK just has to go ahead and ruin all her characters! Seriously! It's really sad what she did with Jeh! The change was drastic and irrational

I concur with you Neetz, EK just take her Shows like a racing car, no matter if it hits, stop or drive recklessly. And, i guess this is not a very first time She had always did this Wonderful Job in her every Shows. To be honest, EK has seriously muddled Jeh's Character, either to give a one precise side to him, she has given him a wandering place.
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

that dude needs to keep his nose out of abhiya moment, abhay didn't poke his nose when piya was dancing with him then why the hell is he hell bent on running our abhiya moment😡

Mere AbhIya!!🥺
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Ya, I know!! Seriously! 🤣.🤣

throw cold water on netz🤣
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@bani my bp is also high pls koi ice leke aao😡@shivani i know that ur hate for that dude ðŸ¤¢
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

@shivani i saw that epi ðŸ¤¢@bani i didnt hate that dude now  this progress has made me mad better he leaves the show ritwik should talk to cvs now about his character its high time they r ruining the character

rashu i don't like this dude at all and now it's getting very worse🤢
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I concur with you Neetz, EK just take her Shows like a racing car, no matter if it hits, stop or drive recklessly. And, i guess this is not a very first time She had always did this Wonderful Job in her every Shows. To be honest, EK has seriously muddles Jeh's Character, either to give a one precise side to him, she has given him a wandering place.

Exactly! Jeh's hunger for revenge or rather, Dipannita's, was never justified in the moral sense but somewhere, I knew where they were coming from but this is not about his dead brother anymore! It's something else altogether!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sadaf i agree and Syria too.
Jeh is just using Pia to rub it in ABHAY'S face. He has lost his cool man and now he seems like another despo.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not surprise at dude all. Losing to abhay isn't an option for jeh and if he can't kill abhay go for the next best thing Piya. Piya is abhay life so by hook or crook jeh wants to give abhay a slow death cause every minute Piya is with dude is killing him.