I think she was middle

She had a big a house didnt she
tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She was in the middle.. I think
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

geet was rich ... coz the plot what devil sold to maan through an agent costed like 2 crore ... so a person who is the owner of 2 crore land is not middle ... comes under rich ...

later brij was ready to give maan Rs. 5 crore land if he marries geet ...

so frankly speaking ... geet & her family are rich probably u can say zamindars ...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think she was rich for living in a small town...πŸ˜•...but as so many things have changed...i'm not sure😳

I think she was upper middle... As we knew that brij had a jeep, but as brij is in jail, so I don't know if anybody drives that jeep anymore... Anyways abt darji coming in bus, it wud hv looked real weird if darji drove a jeep!! πŸ˜†

and they lived in a small town. In small towns ppl who r little middle upper class r considered rich as they r richer compared to other people...

And as for land being of 2 crores, well I'm not pretty sure but land doesn't give money, unless u sell it!!! N if u r doing agriculture or smthing on that land, I don't think u will get 2 crores every month...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

and 1 more thing ... Geet was also given jewelry worth Rs. 50 lakhs (5 million ) in her wedding which devil sold ...

therefore as a dowry she got Rs. 2,50,00,000 from her grand father i.e. her family ... so this was only geet's share ... then rajji is there ... she will also get the same share as geet ...

brij & tito are there ... if i am not wrong ... there share in the property might b more ... so all in all geet is quite rich ... the only diff is she feels that she is middle class πŸ˜† & does not consider her riches as riches ... i am not from punjab so don't know about the agricultural land ...

but from my state ... people who have fields in some areas of my state ... their crops give them quite a gud amount for the whole year ... coz growing rice is euqalant to growing gold ,.. that's what they say ...
bub-bles thumbnail
It hardly matters about Geet's family background.    The CVs have deffinitely forgotten about her family and from where they started her story.  When they began the Amritsar track she got a whole new family and her parents/grandparents/cousins did not even come to see her or enquire about her welfare - except for one scene with her darji.   Geet was supposed to be an 18 year old girl - but now she has a younger cousin sister who is/or shall i say WAS aiming to do her PHD so that means she is more than 24 years old - u finish you graduation at 21 years and Masters at 23 (minimum) before doing PHD.     So CVs have even forgotten Geet's current age.