Pratigya

Wake up time - Page 2

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suk4

Nice thoughts, Trinz😊
As for smelling Ganga, SS, the main person who actually wants to get up close and smell her hasn't had the chance to yet, but she is what he's moulded her into.😆  Let's see how long he can carry on trying to buy her affection and even then she won't let him near her - that will be the start of his wake up call (i hope).
A Kriya scene would have been nice, but this ME was about Komarsh and Saga, maybe next ME will belong to kriya😊

Thanks suk.   ROFL at the bolded text.  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£   You see, even a man like SS with all his power and might misses his youth which is why he cannot resist the scent of Ganga's bloom.   I mean, even Shakti can't resist it and he was trying to throw her out the other week.  If Ganga had half a brain, she wouldn't want a honeymoon with him, we all know what that means.  

Sometimes to get to the rose, you have to deal with thorns and Ganga's will surely come out soon.  Poor Robot Boy has a better chance with Ganga than her own husband.   🥱   

Imho, if little kids don't like Ganga, then they have obviously not liked her fragrance, or it's not sweet to them in other words.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved ur analysis on ME and this ME goes to Komal,she was the star and on Ganga SS no comments.Great post.