Pratigya

Wake up time

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the maha episode of last night, I found that it's time to wake up and smell the Ganga.   The one good thing about this track is that the constantly lame Amma cannot give it to her DILs at all, other than that it's going to drag.

I forwarded through the scene of Komal and Adarsh at the clinic, because it wasn't to my taste really. 

The way everyone reacted to the honeymoon was pretty real, I mean I bet Thakur and his Chota Amma would have raised eyebrows at the hotel anyway.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜²  It's getting very Hollywood at the Niwas, isn't it?  

When Komal entered the Thakur Niwas and started railing on her Bauji, I felt proud of her.  Here is someone in a certain condition and very emotional to begin with, and being pushed over the brink by her own dad, it was amazing to watch as a viewer.  Komal, we knew you had it in you, seeing your previous outbursts, but this one took the cake.   She hit home with every word she threw on Thakur and whatever came Ganga's way was well-deserved.

What I love also, were the expressions on everyone's face when Komal started reacting physically to her dad's decision.  Everyone looked horrified, like what's going to happen to Komaliya.  And basically helpless.  Even Shakti, who's known to be heartless looked shocked.   The guy cares for his siblings and now his son, but generally doesn't feel for others showed emotion other than anger and passion.

I got all excited about a Chandu and Krishna scene where I thought they were going to discuss Chandu's lovelife and how to fix it, when Prats called and informed Krishna she was at the hospital.       Both guys looked cute, especially Krishna in his UB shirt.  

Then the fallout from this wonderful marriage continued at the hospital and another Thakur child has gone.  I hope Thakur feels worse, knowing he let Shakti end the life of his first grandchild and now even he has ruined another grandkid.  I feel sorry for Kesar's kid, growing up in that place.  Where will he turn for help? 

Adarsh and Prats standing up to the great Sajjan Singh was priceless.  These are two middle-class people who aren't swayed by the power and wealth of SS.  And they let him have it very smoothly.   Saxena-style. 

What really was so annoying was the end scene where poor Robot Boy was in the kitchen and he had to listen to Ganga and her moaning.   How she didn't think it was her fault.   She is a mini-version of Amma except fresher-looking.  Just because she didn't do it on purpose doesn't mean it's not her fault.  And if she didn't say anything in her defense, it's not because of her own character, it's because she knows she is facing a full-fledged Thakur and if she says even one word against her, everyone will give it to her for doing it.   She knew she was on thin ice and therefore just wisely kept her mouth shut and listened.   Just like Robot Boy kept his silence and listened because he knew reasoning with a brat does no good.

It's going to be some time before Komal can even look at her father in the same way.   We're talking about the same Komal who saved Prats' life when certain people were trying to kill her.   So not only Krishna can save it, even his sister can do her part.   Komal can and will fight her own family, when she feels something has gone wrong.  If she really wanted, she coul have mocked SS no end and said how would you like me to marry a rich older person instead of middle-class Adarsh?

I was hoping for a hey hey hey scene or something, but I guess the episode belonged to Komal Singh so I will have to wait.  

Everyone needs to wake up to Ganga, and the fragrance of her greed.  Of course, the people who have cannot do anything about it but avoid her at all costs.  Odd how Ganga made one kid sick and the other one die.   Keep this girl away from children!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Trina..
Gud to see ya here after so long..

M off to read ur post, will commentwa later
PristineSoul thumbnail

Outstanding analysis!!!

Komal was truly the star!!

Lovely epi.. Except for the crap.
Ganga.. Dis woman gets on my nerves everytime I watch the show. Just wanna get rid of her
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Odd how Ganga made one kid sick and the other one die.   Keep this girl away from children!! 

πŸ€£ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

nice seeing you here again... do drop by more often πŸ˜ƒ
arryline thumbnail
AWESOME AND WELL ANALYSED POST😊.Even we want a hey-hey sceneπŸ˜‰.But seems will have to wait for longπŸ˜ƒ
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OUTSTANDING post trina... thoroughly enjoyed it...πŸ‘

you have given us all a fresh perspective on the episode... πŸ‘πŸΌ
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Kriya, yemi, arryline and umi.   

I wish I could come more often, but classes have started.   Thank you all for replying.   πŸ˜ƒ

And please call me Trinz. 
Edited by trina_one - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
badhiya 😊loved ur analysis
hmm ganga getting on my nerves too ur last line about ganga awesome
and komal was a ⭐️
but yes missed my kriya
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice thoughts, Trinz😊
As for smelling Ganga, SS, the main person who actually wants to get up close and smell her hasn't had the chance to yet, but she is what he's moulded her into.πŸ˜†  Let's see how long he can carry on trying to buy her affection and even then she won't let him near her - that will be the start of his wake up call (i hope).
A Kriya scene would have been nice, but this ME was about Komarsh and Saga, maybe next ME will belong to kriya😊

dhakarn thumbnail
Very good analysis dear πŸ˜ƒ do post more