Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Anniversary Charmz <3 celebrate you best day

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Date ' 19.09.2010.

A Day in life of Charmee.. 😛A day when the star shinned on her and fulfilled her dreams. The most important day in her life.😊 When she met  MoNaya!😍 And now I dnt believe it that its been a year to it.😲   😃    ❤️ For me it seems that it was just recently that charmz had given us the news that she met MoNaya! And how she has soo soo much of fun!☺️ Ok so lets actually take a ride to what happened that day and lets relieve the moment

1. Meeting mohit and sanaya and arjun 🥳  

2. Getting slam book filled  🥳

3. Getting to see MoNaya flirting :P (ab toh yeh hum khule aam bol sakte hai kyun charmz lolz)😍   ☺️

4. Giving gifts to MoNaya... 👏

5. Seeing LIVE SAJAN... What a moment naa.. 😍

6. And the bet 500 ka 500 ka 500 ka ROFL... And san running and hugging mohit.. 😆  🤣  😍  ☺️

7. and then while mohit was filling the slam there was a question who will be your dream date.. which mohit left blank.. (pata nahi kaha se hamari bholi bhali gum sum chupchup charmee main itna dum kaha se aaya) and she asked him to fill it with san ka name...😲 and mohit ka reply was ki inhe sab paata hai... lolz😆  🤣  😍  ☺️( tell me how many of us didn't have that naughty smile on our face)and he wrote-'I already have my love in my life ahem ahem iske baat shaq ka sawal hi peda nahi hota we all knew it was n indirect agreement to something at that point of time..

8. and then charmee ne apne pyaar ka izzzhaar kiya mohit ko by giving him a pink rose and asking him to hug which.. which he did! :P *blush* 

9. and then chalu charmee listening to monaya ki baatein chup chup kar huh!😆 And when monaya were discussing abt some riddle charmee ban gayi kabab main hadi lolz and bola pake ped par paaka papita.. lolz to which mohit replied "yeah that's right" 😃 and charmee was in a position to faint.. but controlling her emotions as she wanted to just stare at mohit..

10. and then Mohit ji singing songs.. jo gana charmee ko samajh nahi aaya.. lolz 😆

11.and a bit of chit chat with arjun.. 😳

12. and that day charmee didn't sleep.. she couldn't afford to sleep.. infact kuch dino tak we didn't let her sleep coz we all were busy interviewing her..   😉   😆and taking out some chottu chotuu details abt MoNaya..

I swear kya din tha who ...😍 one of the happiest days not ony in charmee's life but my life tooo. Infact for all monaya fans..

And celebrating aaj ka din...

With... Reliving all those moments !! 

So lets all celebrate with

Cutting the cake

First Anniversary Heart Shaped Cake

and the flowers

Okay this is a small thing from my side to you !! Hope you like it!! :)

Hope that you enjoy this day cause we surely will!! :) 

P.S-and i am posting this thread a few hours before coz i am damn excited and i really cant resist.. well coudn't make it more special coz you know i have exams! lOVE YA CHARMZZ!

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
omg cute post 😆 pragz ur too cute..well i wish her the same as well, ur one lucky girl charmz 🤗 ;)
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG :O:O res! btw am so happy for you charms..love you 🤗 and adorable post pragz 😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks pragya for this post.How can i forgot  That day.We can;t thank enough Charmee and her jasoosi.I still remember i have read that post so many time only to figure out are they couple or Not? Hum sab pagal tha.Main to abhi bhi hoon.But  i always think Charmee is really lucky one who meet Mohit mor than one times.Kash main bhi India mein hote.

you know sometimes I start missing them so badly.Jaise uss din Telly chakker mein uss ghatiya Numorologist ka article padne ke baad felling so bad at first  after that I thought who was the hell is he? God ? Aur humare saare dua aisa nahin waste ho sate hain.
But your post really made my day yaar.Trust me, Now-a days i m thinking Kyuna hum sab Monaya fans Phirse Monaya ko koi surprise de like last yaar;s album which was made by yashri.Good idea na?😉
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
owww thats so sweet of u pragz , and congo charmz for this magical day's magical memories as golden treasure to cherish 🤗🤗enjoy this day fully cherishing those magical memories 🤗🤗🤗
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is such a cute topic!

Instead of celebrating success or an achievement and hoping to garner joy through that, you are celebrating happiness itself.  Really cute. 

What is the worth of one moment of happiness?  For even if you had all the world and everything in it could you buy, beg or borrow it?  It is about those movements of hearts, like the moon and sun's effect upon oceans' motion, it is beyond our grasp, control or will.

Truly a wonderful moment to celebrate that sweetest joy at finding that better than your expectations, that indeed those that you place upon a pedestal don't need to be pushed off but have found a place in your heart.

Seriously it is like he is photoshopped!  Too handsome for sure.

Aww, my paraku, I miss you.  😳

Thanks for sharing this beautiful moment with us again.   With love, Sabah

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Pragya...yaah charmee is really very lucky...😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG pragz😲😲 all these for ME.. You guys make me feel so special.. I was upset that my net s not working so i won't be able to do it but seriously gal this post was a surprise i had no hint that u'll make it so special for me😳🤗🤗
Its such a wonderful post.. Specialy loved the banners😍😍 thanks pragya n aashi for d banners🤗🤗 And all the write ups reminded me all those wonderful memories😍😍😍 this day is still like a dream to me.. The most memorable day of my life😃 I met monaya n hugged Mohit😳 Even today i wonder frm where did i get d courage to ask Mohit for a hug.. N he, such a sweet heart he came forward n hugged me😳 he is a gem.. And yeah i had given mohit a pink rose of velvet😳 and to Sanaya a mug printed with her pics as it was her b'day two days back😛 Sanaya was overwhelemed in d next meet she recognized me with my name n evn told arjun that i gifted her d mug..how cute😳
N arjun, had a real cute chat with him😛
Monayajun were really sweet enough to fill my slam book n specialy mohit as that day sajan scenes were shot n mainly mohit's close up though he took out quality time to fill my slam😳 n oh shit another unexpected thing by me, i cooly told mohit to write sanaya's name in dat dream date thing😆 n he my innocent baby he indirectly accepted both r dating by saying 'dekha isse sab pata hai'😳🤣
and wrote 'I already have my love in my life'😳 wat else v needed at that time😆
And awww sanaya's bet, no wonder they love each other so much that she knew that mohit will OK the next shot😃 and as he done it..monaya hug😍😍😍 and mohit's 500 ka on mike😍😆
The sajan magic wich we experianced onscreen its d same magic offscreen b/w monaya😃😳
These are the memories i'll cherish for life long😃 19th September 2010 was MY DAY😃
Thanks pragz for this post, banner n sigg🤗 how much i thank is not enough to express my happiness🤗 Love you<3Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ALL...Thank you all to be a part of my celebration n thanks for cherishing these moments with me😃 with you all joining me has made it even more special for me😃 Thanks a ton🤗🤗
and m extremely sorry i can't reply n thank u all individualy as my net is disconnected n m ol thru my cell n it makes it difficult to do so :( n even sorry i can't even press 'like' tab :( I hope u'll understand...
Love u'll🤗
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy pragyaa🤗 wow wonderful and cutee post..😳congrats charmee🤗even i remembr last yr wen u hd posted the topic that u met monaya...nd monaya's pics ur tit bit information abt monaya was soo wonderful..😍i guess u were the 1st one to confirm that monaya were dating..😉😆