Preview of Chapter 7 Love is in the air

Kriyanshtodyfor thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

JUST DANCE

Hey guys! THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! I have decided that from now on I will post a preview of my next chapther so this is a priview for the 7th chapther!

**FLASHBACK**

(in VICKY'S P.O.V)

It was after the morning break I saw Neha. That day I had made up my mind that I will tell her how much I LOVED her... Once I looked at her I couldn't take my eyes off looked amazing in that Black dress with white. White color made Neha's eyes pop out and look even bigger, deeper and wayyy more dreamy. I felt like I would just drown into them, but it is not a pool (sadly). Her PERFECT black hair were flying around, her walk was so graceful and she walked like the owned that coridore! that very day she looked better than any other.. Today looked prettier than any other day because Neha looked like an angel and she is my whole world. So I got out of my dream and gatehered my whole strength and walked up to her, I walked slowly cuz I was like SHIT scared! My heart was beating like a drum in some Heavy Metal band (weird cuz I HATE heavy metal) anyways so I tried walking faster, faster and faster. I got closer to her and tapped on her back, she turned; I FROZE "hi Vicky! what do u want" she asked "I-I-I.. no-nothing" I stammeered and ran away! I didn't know what to do. I felt like a foolish loser. "Vicky r u fine? u look really REALLY nervous" a voice said to me,I turned and it was my sister.. "Neha happened! I want to ask her out, but whenever I go near her I am not able to speak!" I told her "hmm... ok Vicky. First, here have some water and relax. And now listen carefully. Neha is a really simple girl, so just walk up to her, look her right in the eye and tell her *NEHA WILL U GO OUT W/ ME?*" she said "ok? get it... Now go and talk to her" she added "thx sis!" Thats all I could say to her. I walked straight up to Neha, patted her, she turned and before she could say anything I looked her in the eye and said "NEHA WILL U GO OUT W/ ME?" then I covered my face thinking that she might slap me, "YES!" she said. I looked up and told her to repeat what she just said "YES, YES, YES! I'LL GO OUT W/ U!" she screamed! "OMG! I cant delieve this! U r really going to go out w/ me?" I asked "yes Vicky! Finally u asked me, I was wating since the last month for u to ask me out!" she said and gave me a hug. I looked around and say Kriya by the pillar smiling at me and Neha. I excused my self frm Neha and walked up to my AWESOME SIS! "Kriya! THANK YOU! U R THE BEST SISTER ON EARTH!" I said "thanx Vicky! and I told u that it would work out" she said "yes, yes u did!"

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

Hope u like it so far!!

Love u all

sam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really nice. I loved it
thx a lot!! i am so glad u like the preview! Wait till u read the full chapter :)
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sam u should post from part 1 yaar... many members are no aware!!!btw this preview is awesome
thx piyu! I'm glad u liked it! Y dont u go to the site and review it there? btw ramsha's story is so cool na?
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
just an advice - sam u should keep space in ur ff... it will look neat  :)) make paragraphs !!!!😉
haha lol :) i will!! thx :) ðŸ˜Š
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
really nice can u pm me wen u write the chapter
thx a lot!! i actually post them on a site called fanfiction! so u can go to google and type fanfiction. then click on the thing and go to search... there is an option of a list of stuff, so click on that and then go to search author and then type: moon starling... then u will get an option of my username. click on that and in the bottom there will my story. So u click on it and there u will get my first chapter! well I cant link that page to u cuz I'm a new bee!