Thendral Promo for the Week of Sep 19-23rd - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks da Tanu for the promo...

I nearly had a heart attack when TA got into a white car until one you mentioned it was Prabha. All this time I thought it was Psycho returning and taking TA in car

Originally posted by Ranuja

Thanks da Tanu for the promo...

I nearly had a heart attack when TA got into a white car until one you mentioned it was Prabha. All this time I thought it was Psycho returning and taking TA in car

🤣🤣🤣🤣Rannnuuu...me too thought the same and was boiling...then Shammu saved me as she got super eyes and she knows how her best friend's car looks like in more detail😲
Thanks Tanu for the promo link 😃.

I don't know why they keep damaging TA's character . If he starts to drink...then wow 🤢 and that would be the only developpment storywise...isn't this great 🤢. Our TA won't even touch sth like that. Kumaran...if you badly want to make someone a drunkard, please choose GW for that and leave TA in peace 😡.

I am looking forward to Prabha's scene with TA.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Lol Ranuja, I hope Tamil never steps into her car.
Thanks Tanu for the promo...
Tamil drinking 😲😲😲
T & T Scene was nice...
Promo looks interesting... 
Thanks for the Promo Tanu akka!!!

So cute scene after a long time!! But porama pudichavaal vanthu keduka paakuraal paavii!!!

TA kuddikka ponnavaana?? But I really hope it's a mistake and TA gets angry and tell that shumma!! But very confusing!!

Thanks for the promo Tanu😊. This week's looks promo good.😉 T&t get some time together. Atha parthu GW...ku stomach burning.😆
Work and home is bringing a lot of tension to TA.🥱 How will thulasi react to everything? It will be good to see TPS connecting with T&T this week.As smiles said me too I have no idea about this particular scene.😍
     May be tamil had a fight with the counsellor .Those guys may attack the shop with gundaas. Or they may create some other serious trouble. Again puvi and sudha will blame tamil for that or even push tamil out of the shop.

Astrologers  are always cheating our people, with utilizing innocent people weakness and having a very good business in india. GW and charu are also using that type of emotional and sentimental blackmail on tamizh and thulasi to achieve their evil plans. 😲
@ shubba

shubba, whether it is joseph or anyone else, i feel it cud be C's plan-otherwise it may not take it fwd.. I think C n GW trying various plans (together and individually) to get TA in probs so they can blame T and on the other hand try to stop T's studies so she will be in the lurch..very big plans.. (this def needs a very big fall thaan!) i doubt if  TA will drink with anand or prabha..or even joseph as he is out of C's trap...

Butwht rosemary said abt councillors disturbing puvi's shop cud be a possibility..
but will that be so soon?
let us see..

as i said various possibilities...

Thanks for the promo Tanu...

Looks like T & TA's has some nice scene after a long time, but that too TA mom can't tolerate.😡

Dharman & his men running from TPS house is a bit confusing..