Thendral Promo for the Week of Sep 19-23rd

Posted: 12 years ago
Thendral Promo for this Week

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gl0dRdg8Hc[/YOUTUBE]
thanks tanu for the promo.

atlast we got cute TT scene this week.nice to watch tamil feeding his kuttima and Gw's stomach burning of watching this.

tamil going with prabha.they are going to  deepa's dad function or somewhere else.but i am sure not to drink.both are such a nice persons.

who is calling in midnight?joseph or anand.thulsi also sitting .so TT terrace scene also there.

like kowsi i also felt that  tamil said those lines in anger.

i dont know whats happening in dharman track.its more confusing.now more rowdies are involved in this matter.

in first two scene tamil is wearing same dress.in next two scene thulsi is wearing same dress.after watching one or two episodes we can guess the scenes using their dress color.

dear kumaran sir, u dont like to end charu track ha?but viewers needed this? u r doing the good job in damaging tamil (hero)character one by one.now he join the list in drunkers.what an idea sirji?
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tans for the Promo!😃

Promo looks interesting!😃 Hope this week is better.

Awww, cute scene between T&T!😃 Why is Dharman running from TPS place?😕
And TA is going with Prabha on the car. Yes its Prabha, i can identify his shirt😆

What is NS telling Puvi? Complaining-ah? Anddd TA went drinking??????😲😲😲

And who is calling TA at night time??

So confused, but a nice promo!! Better than last two weeks!😊

The promo was not that much interesting. But I liked the scene were Thamizh feeds Thulasi with food which showed their love towards each other which was nice but I felt bad when TA told that he went to the bar to drink as he was not able to bear the tortures given by Puvi and Sudha. I pray that TA should not become an addict to drinks which will push him into bad company as days go by which will lead him to go in a wrong way that will affect his family.
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Tans for the Promo!😃

Promo looks interesting!😃 Hope this week is better.

Awww, cute scene between T&T!😃 Why is Dharman running from TPS place?😕
And TA is going with Prabha on the car. Yes its Prabha, i can identify his shirt😆

What is NS telling Puvi? Complaining-ah? Anddd TA went drinking??????😲😲😲

And who is calling TA at night time??

So confused, but a nice promo!! Better than last two weeks!😊

yes shamu he is prabha.but where they are going/? deepa dad  funt?
😉Thanks for the good promo tanu.😉
WOW.. this promo looks quite interesting.. Tamil feeding his Kuttima.. Mother-in-law getting angry..
And I couldn't hear it right?, Did Tamil get some alcohol? 😲
As usual, the promo is confusing. But I'm excited! :-)

Like thendral on facebook:

Edited by Raha26 - 12 years ago
trks tanu for the promo.

dont know what to say--the promo teels us enough to keep us guessing with various probabilities.

in all TA falling into some bad company is the highlight i think...TA puvi fights getting worse...and we can continue with our guesses...carry on..

hopefully progressing a week further towards TA realising the web that is being laid around him...

Originally posted by vjayam

trks tanu for the promo.

dont know what to say--the promo teels us enough to keep us guessing with various probabilities.

in all TA falling into some bad company is the highlight i think...TA puvi fights getting worse...and we can continue with our guesses...carry on..

hopefully progressing a week further towards TA realising the web that is being laid around him...

Last week I asked for Joseph, is it he..😡...Or is it Anand the loser bcos of his failed attempts..🤢...

Thanks Tanu baby for the promo...
Over confusion happening around T and T and Dharman is in suppport of TPS I guess...like someone said I thk somehow these people might be Dharman's henchmen..😕..

Whatever TA does whole blame on T and Ta is going to blame T tooo when he talks to Puvi..😕
Thanks Tanu for promo!!

This promo is much better than previous weeks promo.

Ta feeding T always cute to see.  And it even better that GW is seeing all this.

Dharman and his men running away from TPS house maybe?  Looks like TPS is fed up with Dharman.

Prabha sees Tamil on the road and picks him up...Deepa's function?

TT on terrace at night...who is calling them now...maybe Joseph or Kanagu?

Supervisor on phone with Puvi...something happened..not sure what though...

At first I did not understand what Tamil said to Puvi but then I listened again and understood...I have no idea about that dialogue...

Overall looks interesting!!

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago