Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

guys,read this and pls think once.

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I did read many topics from yesterday ME and thought about those.I have tried to find answers of those questions as well as mine like:
WHY CVS CHANGED BARKHA AS -VE:
This is the main ques.Knowingly or unknowingly,we made cvs to take this step.Firstly,We want radev to solve problems themselves with the help of each other only,not with the help of barkha.we did not like the way how she was helping radev in every situation.Ya i agree with this point that due to this positivity or cvs intentions,she was being given more space so also we didn't like her character.
Truly speaking,i am happy with this -ve character.When a person has the option of lie then may be he/she will choose that path but if not then he will be forced to take the truth path na.So now for once or twice may be barkha blackmails in the name of Rp but radev will try to reveal truth successfully soon.If bh would be +ve,we don't know when dev would have dared to reveal.

WHAT LOGIC IS THERE BEHIND THIS TRACK APPLIED AT THE END OF ME:

Firstly when cvs have showed this in last of 2 minutes and didn't show the complete instance of BH then why to bad mouth like stupid track or illogical track.They didn't show when she changed into -ve?They only showed that she is -ve.
One member said if she changed into -ve after becoming RP then even she had chance,so its not possible.Then there are 2 ways acc to me.
first if she changed on the day after the pooja of that RP:she said no to marry dev but to rads.we don't know her real intention.she knew that dev will not marry her at that time so she thought to remain as RPain and all get in her hand once then she will make dev in her side too slowly slowly.
secondly,if not at that time but next as she experienced the value of RPain as people came to take prasad from so far due to her as RPain and were toching her foot then justice hall.all made her greedy
and she didn't say 'i luv u dev' to radhika's dev but dev Raj Purohit.

I enjoyed every bit of ME yesterday,i didn't find a little bit thing that i didn't like.And i was expecting good topics but no.
I want to say with folded hands to all the members ,pls before posting topics think at least once,don't try to take out ur anger by writting bad topics.cvs gave u cb1 which u think was very good so they can give u cb2 also good na.There are some members i will not take name here but i have seen only -ve posts of those.I can feel how big fan are those of avina and want perfect for them.But cb is mainly the based on thoughs,ideas of someone and is a serial.They can't match with ideas or thoughs of everyone everytime .it can't be 100% perfect.There are very good things too,only required is to give attntion to those by you.If u will try to think positively then am 100 % sure ,u will like cb2 to the core and we all together can make cb2 the no 1 serial.I seriously thought deeply and i found cb2 even better than cb1 in the story,u will not believe me now but at least once think from 1st episode to the last aired ,u will believe me.

And as sia once said,cb1 broke the records and we tried our best to bring back cb2 and we got also.but cb2 trps are not high so do u expect cb3?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ekta completely agree with u and don't know why the negativity in the forum is ncreasing day by day but yesterday's episode was what we want and also they didn't exlain why bharru was doing this first of all we should get an explanation which will be in this week, then whats illogica there . i was really upset with the situation of forum

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harianjana

ekta completely agree with u and don't know why the negativity in the forum is ncreasing day by day but yesterday's episode was what we want and also they didn't exlain why bharru was doing this first of all we should get an explanation which will be in this week, then whats illogica there . i was really upset with the situation of forum

exactly,whats illogical there?
and u know last week,i used to read topics very less,almost read titles only .bcoz they were changing my mindset too but today i thought to write this in a way to communicate with u.it was seeming that i didn't talk to u all from many days.so only.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There really isn't much negativity in this fourm, as you said that not everything can be perfect. We (Fans), take some things in a positive way and some things in a negative way, it shouldn't be just positive comments about the show. I have to say that most of my views / threads posted recently are against Barkha, I felt that CVs made a drastic decision in changing Barkha... it was in a matter of few episodes that Barkha was changed from +ve to -ve, the viewers did not like her (including me), to solve every situation just for being -ve (that was the final outcome), Yes CVs + production house played a good strategy in inviting the viewers, but the promo's  drove away the audience which was not good... to change the path of a storyline one needs to understand to do it with a equal pace, not change a character within a few days, it was unexpected of us... CVs had no creative sense in changing it differently to make the track more interesting, don't you think that the reason the "LOVE Triangle Track" got introduced in CB1, was the reason it went down?, I have to say that if you  want to entertain the same audience CVs need to work hard, because Avina are working hard so why can't CVs give them creative unique story lines? When Barkha first got introduced in CB2, I was happy but to make a end to this +ve track, CVs changed her to -ve which was taken quickly within few episodes, they could have came up with better writing/creativeness... Look at the TRPs, it drove away the audience not increased it.

[I had no intention to hurt anyone's feelings, but I agree that I have posted posts which regard a negative comment regarding barkha's change in character, and I completely stand with my opinion because this was not creative... this has happened before (the storyline, how it is going right now..barkha giving juice to dev) ]

I agree, that the Maha Episode was great in chronological order, on how it was Barkha that tried to stop Radhika..but the ending was not creative.
Edited by v3gradev09 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

exactly,whats illogical there?
and u know last week,i used to read topics very less,almost read titles only .bcoz they were changing my mindset too but today i thought to write this in a way to communicate with u.it was seeming that i didn't talk to u all from many days.so only.

indeed i liked the mahaepisode of cb for first time, indeed i loved it becoz there was some logic, kanha factor and also u know i felt like seeing some sherlockholmes or jamsbond movie in hindiversion😉😆😆😆
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Ekta,agree with you.I for one enjoyed ME thoroughly. I was at the edge of my seat.Didn't know what to expect next. Especially from lighting the divya jyot to the last scene was very exciting & nail biting. will have wait till next week the reason behind Barkha's change of colours.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ekta,you knt say members dont think before posting,and there arent bad topics and good topics!! Everyone has his/hers own way of thinking and we must respect that!!there is no negativity from where i see,people is just stupiffied,amazed how come bh is like this and why dev has a certain new behaviour...We all have different views and we r interested in this show to be at his best,here having a logic!!Myself i take the story as it comes and yes i enjoyed sm parts of the ME...But i accept this twist too and i am eager to know whats next!
harianjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Ekta,you knt say members dont think before posting,and there arent bad topics and good topics!! Everyone has his/hers own way of thinking and we must respect that!!there is no negativity from where i see,people is just stupiffied,amazed how come bh is like this and why dev has a certain new behaviour...We all have different views and we r interested in this show to be at his best,here having a logic!!Myself i take the story as it comes and yes i enjoyed sm parts of the ME...But i accept this twist too and i am eager to know whats next!

@myra agree that we don't have right to say that a person doesn't think before they did the post but indeed there is a post having the same thoguht then why need of posting the same again we can comment there na, indeed negativity in the forum will influence avina only and have bad effect for them so ekta opened the post and when a new viewer open forum and see this negativity he may back up himself na then that will give a huge problem na in that way we should think sorry for offending u
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harianjana

@myra agree that we don't have right to say that a person doesn't think before they did the post but indeed there is a post having the same thoguht then why need of posting the same again we can comment there na, indeed negativity in the forum will influence avina only and have bad effect for them so ekta opened the post and when a new viewer open forum and see this negativity he may back up himself na then that will give a huge problem na in that way we should think sorry for offending u

I agree with Myra, and I am not trying to hurt Avina's performance.. they work hard in their acting so why can't CVs do the same? ... Avina don't even have any power of what goes w/ the storyline, they use their great acting through some crappy scenes happening on CB lately... but the RADEV scenes are LOVELY. :) I just want CVs to think CREATIVELY rather than using the same scenes... think UNIQUE (to the CVs)
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with ekta 100%  my 2 cents are saying the reason trps are down not due to the story line but because zee tv is not giving enough promotions and or scrolling of cb i watch 75%of the shows on zee tv one hardly ever sees and or hears about cb on the other shows where as there are 3-4 shows that are always scrolling on just about every show
pls comment
want know if i am right or just buck bucking 
by the way my whole family loved the maha episode it is good barkha is negative so radev can unite in exposing her
hope they show rads finds out barkha even if she pretends that barkha did not do anything wrong
Edited by maia22 - 12 years ago