Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Strong men never take tips from girlfriends: Saif - Page 8

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: stars4u

when no one calls them sexy πŸ˜‰

Haha good oneπŸ˜† so you mean, they need to keep reminding everyone that they're sexy?🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: howzzat

Haha good oneπŸ˜† so you mean, they need to keep reminding everyone that they're sexy?🀣🀣

may be ... sorry i cant read their mind
hasini009 thumbnail

Bebo and Chote(?) Nawab made for each other.

she sings "me the hottest girl in the world, me desi girl, me desi girl" and

he sings " sexy sexy sexy apne apko bole, hai sexy hello sexy khud ko bole"πŸ˜†

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor

lol, I just find her over-rated and highly arrogant! I hate people with arrogance!

Lol, ok... But maybe you can cut her a little slack sometimes πŸ˜‰, don't have to hate her so much na,she might be arrogant but atleast she's honest and not fake, that's one of the best things about her.
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodbabe1

Lol, ok... But maybe you can cut her a little slack sometimes πŸ˜‰, don't have to hate her so much na,she might be arrogant but atleast she's honest and not fake, that's one of the best things about her.

she is honest because she likes to make arrogant remarks, she likes to praise herself, and I know a lot of honest people beside her also
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

she is honest because she likes to make arrogant remarks, she likes to praise herself, and I know a lot of honest people beside her also

ok if you want to believe that, personally I like the fact that she does not put on an act,tells it like it is.
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 12 years ago

ok if you want to believe that, personally I like the fact that she does not put on an act,tells it like it is.

she does put up an act when she needs to praise contempararies and say stuff like I do not believe in the number game, but most of the time it falls flat on the face!
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail

she does put up an act when she needs to praise contempararies and say stuff like I do not believe in the number game, but most of the time it falls flat on the face!

Ok believe what you want to, I don't want to start a argument over this, I like her and her acting, just that you always seem to make mean comments about her no matter what which is a little unfair sometimes. Just wanted to know why you dislike her so much,
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@BB1 forget it girl..like they say we cant force our opinions on others...but its nice to see you like this!πŸ˜† I love it!😈

Ok believe what you want to, I don't want to start a argument over this, I like her and her acting, just that you always seem to make mean comments about her no matter what which is a little unfair sometimes. Just wanted to know why you dislike her so much,

I do not want to argue either, I told you why I dislike her, and I cannot ignore a arrogant remark, hence I say what I believe, there is nothing wrong in it, I made just one comment in this topic and it is totally blown out of proportion