Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting... loved it
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Set Up Khuraana Mension : New Delhi ..India

Time 7:00 o'clock in the Morning

Dr Khuraana was moving out in hurry

" Maan Betay aap itni subha subha kahan ja rahay hai.?...woh bhi bina breakfast kiye" a female voice stopped him…..He gave a big smile …while looking at Her

" Oh Daddi Maa..hum kitna bhi chup chup kar jaaney ki koshish karry... Aap humko pakad hi latti hai "  He said

" Apki Daadi he nahi ...Maa bhi hai…aur agar baccha bina kuch khaye bahar jaa raha ho to Maa ko kaise chain aayea…." Daddi said  …She was worried…how much her face was showing that" Maan humne aap ko phone per baat kartay sun liya tha ...kaal raat…k aap aaj jaldi kissi meeting main jaa rahay hai "

Maan : Ji Daddi Maa …I hav to go ….I hav given time to Sameera ….

Daddi Maa : to yeh baat hai apko Sam k liye jaana hai jaldi

Maan : Daddi Maa humko Sam k liye nahi …Sam ko sath lay k janna hai….Dr  Martin …k sath humari meeting hai..n he is leaving for US …around 11 …unho nay humse request ki thi milnay ko…..

Daddi Maa: Maan ….that's fine but ….hav ur breakfast first…every thing is ready..

Maan was not surprised that how  Daddi arranged all things so fast …coz this was Daddi's habit from many years  …Daddi knew what her boys want..when ever want ...She was everything to Maan n Dev .on the other side Maan n Dev were not that after years ... what they were 16 years back ..one major incident of their lives had been changed every thing

Maan took breakfast in hurry..He had given time to Sameera ..His junior …four years back …Sam came .a long way to India from England….She was a research scolar  doing her work on " Gravitational force of different planets n their effect on earth "

For her it was much easy to do her  Phd program in US... but She chose to come here …..jst to do her work under  Dr Khuraana ...Coz …Dr. Khuraana was top scientist on this earth…who himself had denied to work for NASA n other such big names…He wanted to correct that mistake which his father did……He proved himself rite while staying here…in India….But to work under Maan ….that was not Sam's  cup of tea….He never became a guide to any other …For Sam this was not a easy task….

Patta nahi kitnay kitney ghantay Sam ..Dr Khuraana ki wait karti ….outside his cabin….so that She could convince him to b her guide…..But Dr Khuraana was a moody person…one day same Dr Khuraana ..gav green signal to Sam..till now who was avoiding Sam ..In next two years... She was jst his student n ..then they became friends n then lovers they didn't know ….Daddi was happy …for his grandson…who was living a lonely life from years….jst work work n work was his target

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this sounds amazing...plzz add me to ur pm list...continue sooon...
Sonia.KN thumbnail

So Maan picked Sam …as they had meeting with Dr Martin at 8: 30

In the conference room of Indian Space Reserch Center Dr Martin  was waiting for them

" Hello Doc..I was waiting for u ….matter is serious " Dr. Martin said seeing Maan

" I  know …so that's reason ..I came here to discuss what to do next..." Maan introduced Sam n Martin  by asking them to sit

Maan: Dr Martin its 100% clear from my calculations n observations we r in danger

Dr Martin: But Dr Khuraana…..do you think we r able to fight with them  ? (he was much upset )

Maan :  Dr Martin …all of us think...  Whether we r able  face them or not ? Ya we r ..but real question is how ? I can provide u way …n we all hav to walk on it only then it is possible.(leaving his chair Maan said )

Dr Martin: that's why Dr Khuraana NASA wants u there…but u r not ready... u want to work from here …..

Maan became hyper: Dr. Martin …why all want me there…in US …I can work from here…it is not war of..one human with other…..  one country to other…to prove themselves much advanced n powerful …But this is war of humans vs aliens... who r much advanced then us…..We humans hav to keep our personal conflicts aside ..to save humanity to sav our planet…. other wise within one year every thing will b over

Dr Martin was speechless n... He had no other option..as he was the adviser too to American President the most powerful person on this earth …..

They decided to arrange a high profile meeting  next week..where Indian authorities n other higher authorities of this world were gonna discuss all matters

Set up: Planet Laland

Karon was also discussing his plan in his court with other court members this was obvious Neytiri ( Geet) was also there... as She was heiress …to her father's throne

Note : For me this is difficult to create a new words n sighs for Loland's language ..n its difficult for u all to understand too so we gonna use our language here

Karon : after resent wins... I m really really happy…n my desire to conquer universe is growing day by day …..n my target is …solar planets especially earth ...coz life is only on earth…..n to conquer plant having no lif is easy..but to conquer a planet which has life is difficult ….But I want to fight with humans lets see …upto which level they can go…I will compel them to surrender n ...they will come to us on bended  knees n will make slave of Rohakshins

Tin Tin ( His commander in chief): But my lord to win earth is not a easy task ..coz humans have  such a weapon ….k humare sari advanced technique fail ho jayegi 

Karon : Kya keh rahey ho….tum …Rohakshins k samne kadde honna to kya ….woh log hamari taraf dekh bhi nahi saktay..to kaya hai aisa unke pass😲

Tin Tin : My lord …one of top earth scientists Maan Singh Khuraan has invented such a wapon that they can easily face us….that is called G-Gun ...which works on earth's gravitational force ….n that is able to make a very strong shield of gravity around earth….k usko par karma mushkil nahi na mumkin hai ….even our advanced space crafts can't do this job ..that gun will destroy all ….

Geet : But my father has this dream..then we will hav to find other way

Tin Tin :Ek rasta hai ….Is sab ki jarrh hai Dr Maan Singh Khuraana ..agar who he na rahay

Jinta ( adviser n chief of space missions) : Per yeh itna aasaan nahi…Dr Khuraana ko khatam karke bhi mushibat khatam nahi ho jayegi…coz kon kon janta hai is G- gun project k barre …unka kya plan hai…hum nahi jantay….Dr Khuraana ne G-Gun k trail main humare 3 space craft udda diye thay….jise unko patta chal gaya humare plan k barre..aur humko patta chal gaya k humans can face us ….

Karon : To aab kya ho sakta hai

Jinta : Humko chup kar baar karna hoga …kissi ko earth per jaakar …unkey beech rehkar sabh jaanana hoga…especially. Dr.Khuraana is our target …..unkey sath rehkar hi hum patta lagga saktay hai……what r their plans ?…after that we can easily defeat them 

Tin Tin : Jinta to kon jayega dharti per ? 

Karon: Main batata hu…kon jayega ?

Everybody looked towards each other in surprise that who was going to earth … Karon gonna send whom

Karon :Meri Beti jayegi …Rohakshi Naytiri …aur yeh ek mauka hai inkay liye to prove herself as a heiress

Geet (surprised n shocked ): Main Pitaji ?

Karon : Ha aap  Rohakshi ..aap  jayogi ….unka plan patta lagga kar ….Dr Khuraana ka kaam tamaam karma hai aapko

Geet : I can't go against ur wish... If u want me to go …I will….tell me what to do

Jinta : Rohaksi ….u can do this….ya this is hard task…but u can start with ease...

Geet : How …sidhay sidhay batayo

Jinta: Earth ki sabse baddi sanstha(association) ….NASA ka space shuttle  Meer …hai who rasta…jo aap ko Dr Khuraana tak lay k jayega….usme kush technical problem ho gayi hai…so they will send astronauts from earth to fix that problem …Meer  tak ja kar unko space suttle say bahar aana padega...during their space walk ..aap easily unki body main ja sakti hai…n be a part of that person's body .koi b yeh nahi jaan paeya k kuch galat ho rahha hai…..

Geet : Main unki body main jaa kar kaya karongi

Jinta: jaise he woh wapis jayegay …on earth…..tab u can leave that person's body  n easily …..u will b on earth..n this is our main target after that you know what to do ?

Geet : Main samjh gayi…..aggay kaya karna hai….Dr Maan Singh Khuraana wait n watch …I m coming..for you

hows this guys .hop u lik this plz comment n hit lik 

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
am loving it...i love how it is going...i wanna read more...i wonder how will they meet and what will be their reactions...continue soon n thnxx for the pm...

Sonia.KN thumbnail
is this such a baring topic ...that I m not getting required response..But I think my concept is fresh If no body likes this I will discard... 😭
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome parts... loved them

Edited by Shravya.M - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing.
geet hoing to earth.
love it.
thx
TanuDDian thumbnail
No...nahi... Don't do tast plz i loved ur concept...

Its such a great concept...u know its very interguing...

Plz don't discard...

I love to know their meeting...

Do update soon...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
interesting concept..
thanx a lot for the pm..
plzz continue soon