Posted: 12 years ago
thnx 4 pm 

lovely 

do continue !!
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geetsweet

Hey jass i was following thz ff from first onwards i loved ur concept...its a very new concept...

One thing if u never mind...

Idon't like geet to be in sam's body...& maan is loving sam & geet even though it is geet...

Y don't u make geet to come out of sam's body...to creat a her actually body & also make her as a new assistant of maan...

Hey dear its just my view...bt ur nt k with it also i support u...

So plz do continue soon...

Will be waiting...

thanx so much for ur idea I think this idea is really great  😳  😊  

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

frnd...😉...

4 Pming Me...😛

👍🏼4 ur

updates.👏👏👏..

me  dear...😃..

really  dear..😛
lots of  hugs n kisses 4 u...🤗...

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...😕
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭
queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazinggg
superb story...
continue soon

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow thats great, love this one  as well, kinda having difficulty imagining geet in sams body but i suppose i will get used to it , is there anyay for maan to call sam geet  now???
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Hey friends here is next part I know lil bit confusing to judge whether Sam is in front of U or Geet...But to remove confusion I gonna use Sam/Geet term when Geet ll b in Sam's body 4 their individual identities they ll b same as Sam  N Geet separately 

Part 6

Khuraana Construction

10 in the Morning

Maan n Sam/Geet entered KC .For him this was everyday routine .But for S/G this was new.She was closely n deeply observing each n every thing.But he stopped suddenly to find Dev coming toward him

Dev: Bro how r u ? (he hugged Maan)

Maan : Professor… aap sidhay yahan aa pahunche….ghar bhi nahi gaye…Daddi is missing u so much ?(Maan hugged his brother more tightly )

Dev: Bro hum bhi bahut miss kar rahay thay apko aur DaddI Maa ko ….But I know jab apki puri concentration apne project per honi chahea..apko KC ko bhi sambhalna pad rahha hai akele.(how much he cared bout his brother that was visible )

Maan: Professor..this is true k my work is never burden for me.Na he hamari scientific researches aur na he Khuraana Construction. Hum ek ko jayada time denne k badle dusre ko chod nahi saktay.Donno….. Ek Naam jisse duniya Dr Maan Singh Khuraana kahti hai usko pura karte hai (Maan put his one hand in his pocket..as always when ever he felt proud to b a Khuraana )

Dev : I know bro ..pichlay 15 saal se yahi dekh rahe hai hum .

Maan: Hum bhi kahan se kahan pahunch gaye..how was ur conference?

Dev: It was quite good.. ..But Dr Sam aap itni chup chup kyon hai (Dev noticed Sam standing quite)

S/G had judged what their relation .But never ever had met Dev.So she jst smiled.

Maan: Dev Dr. Sam ko jayada work load ki wajah se hangover ho gaya hai (n both Maan n Dev busted in laughter)

how is this ..dearies U hav to bear this..for an unexpected lov track 😆.Comment n hit lik

Lov 

Jass

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Continuation Background of Maan Singh Khuraana N Dev Singh Khuraana

Part 7

15 years back their lives had been changed..They lost their parents.But for Dev except this lose… nothing changed .For him his brother was always in front of him to face every hurdle in his path

Maan had cleared his intentions in front of his maternal grand parents n paternal grand parents. So now it was turn of Khanna n Khuraana to support him….to move at that path which seemed impossible..Maan wanted to continue his family business n also his parents' desire to b a scientist. In  reality he was made for this but he never felt that…Sudden lose of them  became a way to feel that.

Khannas n Khuraanas merged their business. Overseas Mr Khanna ..Maan's maternal grand paa was running this ..n in India Mr Ranjit Singh Khuraana..till Maan's study was going…This was Daddi who left India for her grand children.n shifted to America.That was turning point of Maan n Dev's lives….This elegant lady totally changed them from their living style ,their language, their way to look this society ..Humanity..Maan n Dev left 'Main Mera..to Hum Hamara" a true  Khuraana style which their father left when he left India 

Even in America ..they had adopted true Indian culture..Maan was doing both things side by side ..after four years Mr. Khanna passes away due to Brain Hemorrhage .Now their overseas business was on Daddi n Mann's shoulder

On the other hand Dev a super serious child realized he had ability to understand other's problems n he loved to solve them...So he adopted same line  completed his MD in  that He was psychiatrist  .But as time was passing Doctor Dev Singh Khuraana was becoming no.one choice for all medical schools as a visiting professor ..so He was also famous as Professor.

When Maan was proceeding  his P hd then Mr Khuraana passed away.This was very crucial phase of their lives. Especially for Maan.He took final decision n sent Daddi Maa back to look after KC.n himself there in America.

But immediately after his studies. when every research organization was running after such an intelligent mind …He left everything behind n moved to India….for ever….to take his Viraasat toward new dimensions.

Where after three years Dev did same moved to India to follow his brother's foot prints.Ya for Maan's further researches money was not any problem so he was doing what he wanted to do. He had taken KC to heights in next five years.He was too clever…too much intelligent…too too handsome n beautiful. Same was Dev n eye candy for evey girl

They had established everything at same place from their research labs to Khuraana constructions office .At 10 minutes run from KM

Dearies plz comment n hit lik

Lov 

Jass😛

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Hey Buddies here is next updation .hop u ll lik..take Geet in Sam's body as S/G.Hop u ll bear this confused for unexpected liv story 

Part 8

Dev had left .Maan moved toward his KC cabin followed by Sam/Geet.

Maan again noticed S/G

Maan: What Sam hum kabse dekh rahe hai ..why r u so upset?

S/G: Nahi Maan….main to soch rahi thi hamari nayi research sach main kaam karegi?(She decided to start her work putting this question)

Maan: Kyo tumko hamare uper koi shak hai?

Sam : Nahi …main to bas u hi.. aliens bahut powerful hai ?

Maan: Accha tum unse mil kar aayi ho …?(He taunted)

She realized what she said..as She was in Sam's body n Sam didn't know anything about Rohakshins.

S/G: Dr Sahab aap bhi na..agar hum log aliens se ladney k liye tayari kar rahhe hai..to woh humse bhi zayaada powerful hongay is liye to humne apni puri taakat lagga di hai…

Maan: Ya Sam we r capable…But upto what extant we don't know.Coz if we use our much advanced weapons on them..they will defiantly use other ways..as they r not fools.

Sam/Geet: Ya they hav adopted other ways(self talk)

Maan: Tumne kuch kaha Sam?

Sam/Geet: Nanhi kuch nahi …bas yahi k humko apna puri concentration apne project per lagga deni chahea?

Maan : Ya u r rite..but I hav to take care of KC also this is my propriety ….But earth that at first place. If Earth is safe we all r safe.I think I should hav an assistant .

Sam/Geet: I m here then why u need an assistant ?

Maan: U r my partner not assistant.(Maan said with lov in eyes)

Even Geet was fed up to b in Sam's body.To behave lik her.She had her own identity.n now Maan gav an opportunity for this to reserve her identity.How n when now only this thing was remaining..

But suddenly somebody knocked the door.

Maan: Come in .

Aditaya was there .KC manager . Everybody called him  Addi ..his juniors Addi Sir.He was most trusted man in Dr Maan Singh Khuraana's Clan to run his research mission n KC .

Addi: Sir Apki Britsh delegates k sath jo meeting thi….woh apne cancel kyo kar di …?

Maan: Addi humko unka project accha nahi lagga…woh Andaman Nicobar main forests k beech apni lab prepare karna chahtay thay for this they chose us coz We can establish lab n construct it also …But this is not possible .

He continued:Hum ek stupid se research program k liye …un forests main jo jindgi hai usko khatam nahi kar sakktay..chahay who janwar ho..chahay reh rahe log ..us jameen per sirf unka haq hai..hum apni taakat dikha kar usko cheen to saktay hai..per agar humse bhi koi powerful  hum se woh le sakkta hai….n this will continue….per jab tak ho sakke hum wahan per zindgi ko barbaad nahi honay daygay(he had full faith on himself)

Sam was amazed to closely observe Maan's feelings He even cared about those …having no importance in a comman man's eyes. Dr Maan Singh Khuraana was caring for them.But What She was upto…Why she said yes to her father's stupid dreams.But now nothing could b done..She had to do what was planned.

Sam/Geet: Aap theek keh rahey hai…..(She said ..until now she was silent.But to show that She was part of them She second Maan…..But some where..Her thoughts were hanging in between her father n Maan….)

Maan: Ya Sam I m always rite(he smiled)

Addi moved out.Same was with Geet she was feeling suffocation in Sam's body…to get rid of that She made excuse of bad health.n asked Maan to drop her home.

Hey buddies plz comment n hit lik plz n tell if u want any thing more 

Lov 

Jass😛

Sonia.KN thumbnail
thanx buddies now comment these also😃 😳