NaUmer Ki Sima Ho NaJnam Ka Ho Bndhan/Part 10 pg17

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Information 

Hey Guys after huge response to my SS Mere Papa Maan ...I have made my mind to write some thing new..So I gonna bring a SS...''A science Fiction ...Na Umer Ki Seema Ho Na Janam Ka Ho Bandhan "

Concept :  SS  is based on two beings on Human n One alien ...Earth's top n successful scientist ..n Heiress to the throne of other planet ...How destiny brings them face to face n how they fall in lov...n overcome every situation ...Lets see ..Give me some time 

If u lov the concept ..plz hit lik n comment

Ur suggestions will really help to handle this tough but emotional topic 

Scroll down for Introductory Part 1😳

Introductory -Page 1

Hey Buddies I hav decided to updated this hop u ll lik ..giv ur comments n hit lik plz .I u hav any idea giv it to me

Lov

Jass

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esheena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey interesting concept 
continue soon n dont forget to pm me😊
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Hey Buddies here is my first science fiction plz enjoy ..n let me know ur opinion...ur opinion ..n encouragement is my way 

CAST N SET UPS

Dr.Maan Singh Khuraana

30 years old 'US born'.  Most Renowned Space Scientist'He has done doctorate degree in Astronomy n Astrophysics from Columbia University'Youngest pass out in university history

Background: His roots belongs to Punjab '.India 'But His father 'Dr Ram Swaroop Singh Khuraana  came to US for higher education '.n'in few years... He became a space scientist too. Here He fell in lov with his classmate'an US born Indian girl 'Dr.  Naina Khanna '.Dr. Ram's father '.Mr Ranjit Singh Khuraana was against this relation so... He cut out all ties with His son'after getting news that they has done marriage secretly'Now they had been settled there 'n had two sons Maan n Dev '.

Lik Dr Ram's aristocratic Background...Dr Naina also belonged to same'.n ...She was the only heiress to his father's wealth'so for them there were no financial crises'.. But due to their busy schedule..they cared less '.for  their kids ..only money was the way to overcome this 'This was the reason over sensitive Maan had been turned into a spoiled Brat'.Dev's nature was serious 'so he always loved to focus on his studies n friends .

Maan was jst fourteen when His parents died during a research program 'in Australia.

Next part of Background will b disclosed according to flow of story

Other Major Set up

Star: Laland: more then 16 light years away from our sun'This star has ten planets 'having life on six

Main planet : Rohaksh( Ro-ha-ksh)

Ruling race ' Rohakshins'but they 'are'.one lakh years 'ahead than humans

A body snatcher aliens..they can use other beings moving inside them lik soul n ...they can command that typical living beings as they want controlling their minds 

Ruler 'Rohakshak  Kiron

He has only one daughter heiress to his throne Rohakshi Neytiri ( means Geet in our language )

Kiron had ambition of taking over this universe'..He had won many systems n many planets..n now its turn of solar system '.But this was not a easy task'Due to that invention which Dr Khuraana had been  invented 'For this task 'He chose His daughter to assassinate  Dr Khuraana

This is a science fiction so lots of fictitious 'names'. Places'things if u have any problem plz let me know'u want to add some thing or u have any idea to make this more enjoyable ...plz give me ur feedback ...

comment n hit lik plz... 

plz forgive me coz I hav broken many language rules for the smooth flow of story .csome where I hav to stay in present n some where in past ..so plz enjoy 

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing.
cant wait to read more.
continue soon.

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: shah10

wow..amazing.

cant wait to read more.
continue soon.

personally thanx buddy ...for first response towards my story 😃
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice intro
continue soon
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupm04

nice intro

continue soon

thanx dear😊

TanuDDian thumbnail
Hey wat a concept...

Alian&human really different concept... Intersting...

Looking 4r fourth coming parts...

Do continue soon...
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing concept waiting for update
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear loved it so maan is human and geet is an alien continue soon