Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Annu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dats extremely Shocking...i m Feeling so numb ...right nw...reading the news...
IN SHAA ALLAH...She n the little one too...will be back...My prayers r with her...May god Bless them BOTH n Keep them In His Shelter...O All Mighty Allah...protect them ...Bring them back Safe n Sound...plzzz...

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It doesn't matter if two or ten doctors have given up... Zindagi aur maut toh khuda ke haathon main hoti hai na, aur khuda itne zalim nahi ho sakty... InshAllah she'll be fine along with her angel.

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

It doesn't matter if two or ten doctors have given up... Zindagi aur maut toh khuda ke haathon main hoti hai na, aur khuda itne zalim nahi ho sakty... InshAllah she'll be fine along with her angel.

Miracle happens... Ria will be back ... she has to be back ...
binudamania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i surely will pray for them...
hope dey cum out f9...
angel n her mom both will b safe...

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DI'S CONDITION *UNDER CONTROL* ALHAMDULILAH! ALHAMDULILAH! MA SHA ALLAH!!!! BUT SHE IS IN COMA AND NO SIGN OF WAKING UP! PLZ KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING! PLZZZ!!! JIJU HAS BEEN GIVEN INJECTION TO HELP HIM GET OVER THE SHOCK!!!! THANKU FRNDS THANKU!!!
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
godd plzz take care of jiju n ria n bring them out of this shock  ..prayngg with my WHOLE HEARt... Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago
anju011 thumbnail
very happy to hear that..she'll be definitely  fine & her little one too...
all our prayers are with them...god bless them...
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope that she comes out of coma soon praying for their well being
-Annu- thumbnail
She will Recover SOON..IN SHAA ALLAH...n us k baby ko bhi kuch nahi hoga...HUM sab ki prayers hain Us k Saath...SHE needs Her HUSBAND...O Allah ALL MIGHTY...plz Give her husband the Strength to deal with the Situation...she needs HIM...PLZ...allah make ARJUN Strong...god is listening us...n he will listen to us...KEEP PRAYING GUYS...i m glad the situation is under control...IN SHAA ALLAH...she will recover SOON...Have TRUST on GOD...GUYS...KEEP PRAYING... 
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
frnds i cant thanku all enough for the wishes and prayers!! but plz keep them coming!! love u all for being thr when di needed the most!!!!! <3 thanku!!! bus dua karo di jaldi se wapis aa jaen! jaldi se!!!!!1 <3

"A big thank you to all Ria's friends out here in the I-F. Faith works miracles and this is just another example. Thank you for all your prayers. I'm sure Ria would wake up and things would be as earlier. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...
On behalf of the entire family,
Neetu (Ria's cousin-in-law)"