nightmare is back to haunt! Di criticaL! ;( pg 13 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
omg... mulan... dats really terrible...😭
Prayin 4 her n i hope she will get well soon.
pls keep updatin abt her health regularly!
Dont worry dear; Hope she nd baby will out of danger soon. Our prayrs r always with dem;
she'll b alright soon...everyone's prayers are with her & her baby...
she'll definetely be fine...
we all will pray for them...

dont worry mehek...
have faith in god,...
1st of all, I just Cant Stop Crying here reading this... It was just yesterday evening we chatted on the CC & now it feels like... I dunno wat to say..!! But wud say 1 thng dat if God is truly der den he will definetely save our Ria Di & Angel...!! Surrendering Prayers for thier Speedy Recovery...!! I Love her a LOT & Cnt afford to loose her...!! Hoping All the Prayers & Wishes from all u Guys too...!! SheTruly & Desperately Need It...!! Amen...!! & Thnx 4 letting us Know Mehek...!! M really Grateful to U...!!
DI CONDITION GETTING SERIOUS... HER NOSE IS BLEEDING... PLZZ FRNDS DNT STOP PRAYING... PLZZZ ...
oh no i hope she gets well soon!!!!!!!😲
and yes i'll pray for her and her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                        with all care and love -                           
                                                                                nuckts!!!!!!!!!!
di in critical condition.. two dctrs left giving up the case... jiju in shock... angel to pata nahe kahan ghum hai!!! kindly pray frnds!! pray!!!!!!
god this is even worse...we r praying...hope woh jaldi positive sign de...!
Ria will fight back ... She will be back ...Miracle will happen ... God has to listen to us ...he cannot be cruel ...God Please Save Her ...Please ..I m begging u ...