Anupallavi

Anupallavi 19 - 23 Sep Updates Pg 1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  19 / 9/ 11

Atrocious !! ??  Puthu character is introduced !! Character??? Nooo CharacterSSS !!!

AAR, Ganesh and RR - AAR tells RR that he can never go to Palli's house again " athaan condition" Ganesh jumps the gun " how did you accept  this condition?? So, you planned to use this opportunity and cut off Palli from RR's life?? You could only think of Anu, your sister?" AAR is livid and RR supports AAR - " Ganesh, AAR did the right thing. Namakku muthalle Palli ava veetukku pOganum, rest can be dealt with later. Apologize to AAR for what you said" Ganesh apologizes  and AAR thanks RR for the confidence he has in her " be rest assured. Anu and Palli are the same for me. I will definitely convince Palli, ok? '" Hospital - Anu is getting better . She wants to go home but the doctor says that she needs more rest. Paati agrees and tells Anu that she should rest well.

Anu says that she is worried about troubling every one - " my family should take care of me but my friends and others...why should they all suffer?/ Athaan I want to go home " Paatti says that only now she knows who are true friends . Anu has a Q " Neruppu nnu sOnna mouth will not burn , in case it was your son who had to undergo this operation...would you still have stayed around and looked after him like this??" Paatti becomes all emotional - says that she may have an axe to grind but would always want him to be happy - "enge irunthaalum dheerga ayusa..healthy aa nalla irukkanum " Anu has a smile.

Aadhi and Prem go to meet a friend who is looking for a good builder. Obviously he lost his name and money with a previous builder recommended by his manager. Prem suggests that
he should go to RR. The manger fellow looks slimy - tells his boss that he can not  go to a new builder but that friend vetoes manager's idea and decides to go with RR.

Prem and Aadhi visit Anu. On the way out they see jenny and Sundu. Talk about their friend's predicament . Sundu says that RR may not be willing to take on new assignments but Jenny says that they will talk to RR and get back. Manju and Priya are cootchi cooing. Priya says that Palli does not " give face and talk " 😉 to her . Both discuss the family situation. Priya says that Anu should never know RR 's double game " apram unga veedum enga veedu mathiri aagidum... no peace of mind for appa.." Manju agrees. The manager guy meets a rowdy looking builder and tells him that he lost the contract " RR thaan syya pOraar .." RR thalaikki KAthi...antha builder kannile kOlai vEri...

Freeze

Update by Eljay

Update for Tues, Sept 20, 2011:

Prem's friend's manager updates the bad guy, Bhaskar, about the new contract going to RR, and the recommendation was given by Prem.  Bhaskar wants to know Prem's address, and the man says, "19 Vivekananda St., Adayar (no mention of whether it was Gandhi Nagar or Besant Nagar or Indira Nagar, so how does the guy find out the correct house?  Does he have GPS?  Even that needs a more specific address).  Prem is reading something, this guy Bhaskar rings the bell(these people also shut their doors!), tells Prem that he will double whatever RR is offering him, and to get him the contract.  Prem grabs his shirt and tells the guy to get out (oh no, are these signs of extending this lousy serial?).

Hospital - doctor says that Anu can go home and she must take complete rest for six months.  RR goes to pay the bills, Paati and Santhosh go home, and Sundu and Jenny go home.

Palli sitting on her bed and doing an action replay of her first meeting with Paati, then taking Paati home, their talking (and she remembers the exact dialogs!  She must have a fantastic memory!).  She comes to a decision and goes out.  Sivagami wants to know where she is headed, panics when she hears that Palli wants to go to see Paati, but Palli says she is going to tell Palli what is in her mind.

Paati and Santhosh getting the lunch basket ready, Palli walks in.  She asks if Paati stopped talking to her because she was RR's wife, and says she would never have married him if she had known that he was already married.  Paati says that nothing makes any difference, Palli asks if what she said in the hospital the other day was not true and is she still angry with Palli.  Paati says that she can never accept any one in Anu's place and Anu is her only DIL.  Palli says that now she understands how RR could lie so well all these years, he inherited the trait from his mother!  Paati says she did it because it was Anu's wish and she was lying in hospital, so ...  Palli leaves.

Thodarum ...

Update by Nithyamkv

Wed.. stepping in for eclat..

Wednesday September 21, 2011

Episode 362

At hospital, Anu wonders why Pallavi has yet not met her in person after the operation.. Santosh says she came twice but you were asleep.. Anu requests patti to pass on the message to Pallavi to meet Anu.. Patti says looks awkward to invite a visitor to meet  patient.. Anu says no formalities between Palli and me.. Our love is unconditional .. Patti kadu kadunu agrees to pass on the message..

At RR's office.. Prem introduces Narayanan and his manager to Sundu and Jennifer.. Sundu aggress to take up the project and assures RR will meet them next time.. The plan is discussed and Narayanan is very happy giving the deal to RR.. Jennifer asks what if earlier party creates issues.. Prem recollects Bhaskar confronting him.. But remains mum.. Narayanan says no issues and walks out.. His manager promptly updates Bhaskar and says things out my control.. key person is prem.. Talk to him.. Bhaskar says talks failed.. Manager suggests try other methods.. Bhaskar decides to see Prem one hand and vows to get that project..

At Anu's home, Prem, Sundu and Jeni update RR about the new project.. RR does not want to take it up.. Jeni says many positive points - challenging project, an outlet for your personal problems, Narayanan has high hopes on us.. few mins cable cut.. someone update whether RR accepted or not pa..

Santosh at his home recollecting Palli bashing patti and walking off.. Sundu and RR confront him and he spills the matter of Palli scolding patti.. Sundu gets angry that Palli has gone nuts and somebody has to stop her.. RR says no one can coz she is not prepared to listen.. Sundu decides I will tie the bell to the cat.. RR says nope I cannot take it if she hurts you.. Sundu says anything of you my friend.. RR agrees.. Nivedha calls Sundu a God for their family..    

Sundu confronts Palli and questions her why did you fight with RR's mom.. Palli asks who are you to ask about that.. Sundu and Palli's mom are shocked..

Thodarum

Update by Cool_rrk

thursday   Episode 363

Sundu is upset with Palli for fighting with Paatti. Palli tells him off and her mother (good for her!) saying she is no longer naive. Again, Sundu says Palli has misunderstood RR and he is a gem but she wont hear any of it. Palli is the only one right now who is speaking sense about RR's ways. Palli asks Sundu to get lost and never to visit their house again (he deserves it). 

The bad contractor is waiting for Prem outside his house, and threatens Prem as he leaves the house. Tells him if he doesnt get the Narayanan project, Prem will pay with his life.

Sivagami looks up Sundu in the only temple in Chennai. He is dejected, and Sivagami tries to cheer him up saying Palli is unreasonable. (my foot). Sundu is surprised Palli cant understand RR even though he loves her and knowing how good a man he is. (how can people think this way? Palli is really not to be blamed). Sundu feels RR is strong to withstand this test so that is the only silver lining. 

Sivagami walks home in the dark (thought it was morning when she left), meets Nivedha and Manju on the road. The girls offer their support to Sivagami. Sivagami updates them on what happened at home with Palli and how they cant convince Palli. The girls ask Viswanathan and Sivagami to visit Anu at home without telling Palli about it. Sivagami says they are all grandkids to her and she loves them. Again they all sing praises about RR. They send her back in an auto (no more RR, no car?)

Anu is discharged by doctor. Asks to see RR and Paati in his room. Doc tells them Anu is alrght but she cannot hear shocking news anymore. If she hears any such news, it could be dangerous to her life. Doc asks Paati to stay home with her and look after her. Paati is very uncomfortable on how to hide biwi#2 from spilling the beans to Anu. RR meets Sundu who updates him on what Palli told him. Sundu is worried how to hide Palli from telling Anu the truth so its better for them to tell Anu. RR says cannot tell Anu anything because she can die. But now somehow they have to prevent Palli from telling Anu anything from now on...they both think how...thodarum.

Update by Eljay

My computer seems to have a mind of its own - it has suddenly started working again, and my son says this definitely points to a virus - what do you all think?  

Update for Friday, Sep 23, 2011:

Anu returns home, to be welcomed by arathi done by Rukku, and a super clean house, and she is surprised that Nivedha has done it all.  Nivedha says that Manju and Santhosh helped her.  

Bhaskar is mad at Prem so he wants to go and talk directly to RR.  Narayanan comes in, tells Bhaskar not to come there again and he is giving the new project to someone else.

Sundu is telling Jenny that it is difficult to get manpower for this project.  Bhaskar goes there, and tells them to give him a 1% commission from their profits, or else he will not let their project get finished on time.  Jenny tells him to get out, he swears to see them (paarthukaren - what else?)

Palli at the temple, her friend comes to see her and wants to know why she is upset, any problems with hubby?  (since when do women ask such personal questions, even of their closest friends?)   Palli tells her that her parents and hubby have cheated her, and tells all.  Friend tells her to make sure she gets all of RR's sotthu, and the temple bell rings.

Palli is thinking about her friend's words and asks Karthi to get her the lawyer's number (phone bookai thirandhu number theda theriyaadhaa?), so she can get the property divided.  Sivagami tries to stop her, but who has ever stopped Palli?  She picks up her notebook, flips through, sees that the lawyer's number has been scratched out, and says she will definitely get the property divided, and leaves.  Sivagami confesses to karthi that she was the one who scratched out the lawyer's number, and tells him to talk to Shreenidhi, since she is the only one who can talk to Palli and get some sense into her head!

Thodarum ...

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank Rojakka for the update.

I think the new character will be the link to finish up this? May be he will try to hurt/kill RR and hearing RR is hurt both Biwis will come rushing to his side and they will live happily ever after and Azhagi will replace the serial???

Too much hope?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay and Nithya - serial ai pathi Onnum sollalai - mudingappa, rombave mudiyalai !!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks all..

Will this end and give way for Azhagi??