Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who Kills Their Own Baby their own Creation?? (Page 3)

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Loved ur post Viji
Agree with every line u have written.
I too am disappointed with the way the creatives have been butchering their own show.
But despite all this I remain a loyal fan of the show and watch it daily...even though sometimes there is nothing to watch.
I just hope the CVs wake up from their slumber and do the needful to save their baby...and that too soon.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the speedy recovery and return of the lead pair and also for some brain-wave from the Cvs so that we get our old GHSP back soon.

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with all what u have said..
anupm04 IF-Dazzler
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

hey viji awasome post!!!

loved it

i agree with your each n every point

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Great post Viji! Clap

What frustrates me the most is the huge amount of potential that is never utilised...actore wise and story wise.

To be honest I have started to lose interest in the show (I've been one of the who have watched it from day one) even more so after I began watching another show. That show is at the moment amazing (might go down the drain later) and why is it amazing? Because of the script and some really mindblowing dialogues! It's entertaining and at the same time you feel you learn something. Ok, Geet may not be about learning something anymore but what about a good script, dialouges and story? Isn't that the foundation of a show? When the foundation is missing how can you expect a good finishing?

The other show may not have the best actors yet I want to watch the show. Geet who has some of the most talented actors yet I have to almost force myself to watch it at times. But the moment Geet get their act together it will have me hooked again...promise!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950Lily201

anjani-pagli IF-Sizzlerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
wonderful post agreed.!!!!

i agreed that these charecters shld nt be slaughtered, instead shld be used in building a good story!
mkasisHC Goldie
mkasisHC
mkasisHC

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hey u done a great job.
Nice post and completely agree with u,

Even i want the show to bring back some interestng tracks
And the actors like sameer and tht nandini is not used wel, why dev is behaving like a joker,
Jugnu mama is such a tragery to watch
Lucky and nandini are mad, they forgot tht they have their mom,
Who is alive, and they r marryng like childrens game.

I dont want the story to only focus on geet and maan
but the show should have a better track with al actors utilised properly.

And i like ur plan,
Nandini and maan knwing geet and dev's past,
Whc can bring the perfect twist.

Even i want nayantara, and brij veerji, why cant geet's family from hp joins her in her new life?
Why cant the past of maan with sameera is shown properly? I want to see maan's past too.
-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u
Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

@Viji-- It is true that we have no dearth of good performers in our show -except the fact that the situations surrounding them are badly scripted -which is why their characters take a beating and are not overall -well received Ouch

The characterizations of Lucky & Jugnu Maama had a lot of freshness when introduced-infact they relieved us of our doubts after being wary of "new" track post the not-so-impressive plot on AA & in absence of Gurti who had gone to Mohali World Cup SemisBig smile

The sharabi Maame's openly drunken antics ,love for "jasoosi" & bouts of forgetfulness were hilarious as was Lucky's cheeky oneliners on one 'n' all -which presented us a foil for Teji-Beeji duo.
So Maame(aka Ranjeev) & Lucky(aka Ahwan) are versatile performers -who drew good response even with their sentimental,vulnerable sides.
Remember Lucky holding the forte when Geet broke down when Maan went missing due to Pammi mummy's evil tactics.
While Maame's expressing his missing their mom when Beeji(his sis) was so strict on him was endearing too -plus his love for his nephew as wellEmbarrassed

But fact is -with current scripting -with no prior thought behind the story -they're overused as "comic props" & lost their earlier lustreOuch

So its best we move ahead to new tracks -as GHSP used to have a pacy flow earlier which is lacking now Sleepy

As for SS-- yup -no doubt he's a stellar performer and as a character very much indispensable but ever since his transformation into "saint" -romantic "devini" track - the dents are too heavy.

But Dev is one link that'll narrate the past of enigmatic "Khurana" clan - but with Nandini in they need to tread really safely -with the confession of murky past with Geet 'n' the sins coz of which his relationship with NT broke...

At this moment focus in Maaneet is direly needed since they've jeopardized for sake of DeviniUnhappy

PS-- Hope you bear with my long post tooLOL

Edited by Lily201 - 19 September 2011 at 12:45am

Go to top