Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
254 views and only 12 replies? Whats with the forum, looks like the fighting spirit has come to an end as the viewers and fans realize that their requests and pleads have been falling on deaf ears...

Wonderful post Viji.."SIMPLE FACTS STATED IN THE MOST SIMPLEST FASHION" thats what this is pls give me some time before i give my verdict.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as u said viji...SS and ahwaan r brilliant actors and they shud be utilised properly...i am in favour if the CVs continue them in this show...but again as u said only if the characters turn out to be meaningful and part of the story...as of now dev's good goody image and lucky's silly comedies r doing only harm to the show...as for mamaji...i agree ranjeev is a gud actor...but this one character has no place in this show...i really wud like this character to exit once and for all...i just hate this character...no matter how addicted a person is towards alcohol...noone drinks it 24 hours...and his forgetfulness is as absurd as it is silly...forgetting things which hapnd just 2 seconds back or forgetting his own name r things which r so absurd that they cant be accepted even on the pretext for comedy...
Edited by adoremevirgo - 12 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kunataanya

i honestly have no problem with any actor in the show... i think samir, ahwan and ranjeev are extremely talented actors and it's actually an insult to their acting skills that are made to do such unbearable scenes which at present is adding no value to the show... the writers are at fault here for such a half baked script... 

Yes Dear The Writers are at Fault...I am sure even they know this, But what can we do to Help the CV's Think Other Wise????? What can we do to make them sure such things don't ever happen??
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi Viji awesome post

I totally agree with you

Loved your post very much...

Thanks Mona...
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockingfan

wonderful post

luvd each point u delivered
i wanted 2 say d same
but not able 2 put all d points 2gether
they shd use d talents of all the wonderful actors they hv
n i think they shd brng bk anni (only anni w/o aarjun)
she wud b a grt support 4 geet or even meera(but i feel anni is btr as she is family)
they cud hv made pari/meera  visit sm parties also

but i just hate geet's family
they r behaving 2 cheap
it is ruining geets character
her hp family ws far btr dan amritsar's

The CV's have literally Lost Interest in the show...And that's not Good for the show...They Need to show some interest in every Department in the show, FROM Story TO Scripting...and even smaller ones like Costumes
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur post Viji
Agree with every line u have written.
I too am disappointed with the way the creatives have been butchering their own show.
But despite all this I remain a loyal fan of the show and watch it daily...even though sometimes there is nothing to watch.
I just hope the CVs wake up from their slumber and do the needful to save their baby...and that too soon.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the speedy recovery and return of the lead pair and also for some brain-wave from the Cvs so that we get our old GHSP back soon.

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with all what u have said..
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey viji awasome post!!!

loved it

i agree with your each n every point

Great post Viji! 👏

What frustrates me the most is the huge amount of potential that is never utilised...actore wise and story wise.

To be honest I have started to lose interest in the show (I've been one of the who have watched it from day one) even more so after I began watching another show. That show is at the moment amazing (might go down the drain later) and why is it amazing? Because of the script and some really mindblowing dialogues! It's entertaining and at the same time you feel you learn something. Ok, Geet may not be about learning something anymore but what about a good script, dialouges and story? Isn't that the foundation of a show? When the foundation is missing how can you expect a good finishing?

The other show may not have the best actors yet I want to watch the show. Geet who has some of the most talented actors yet I have to almost force myself to watch it at times. But the moment Geet get their act together it will have me hooked again...promise!

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post agreed.!!!!

i agreed that these charecters shld nt be slaughtered, instead shld be used in building a good story!