I wish alina looks like this after makeover! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sidchu

Just found this pic of priya on facebook I m still in shock she is so damn pretty! It feels like I m watching some painting๐Ÿ˜ณ What do u all think after watching her like this mount college ke ladko ka kya haal hoga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Archu i loved the pic. She looks so pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Infact i sorta got a complex if ya know what i mean.๐Ÿ˜† she looks so beautiful. 

Mount college ppl are in for a shocker if this is how she will lookm after makeover. ๐Ÿ˜†

gals will be like this n boys will be 

Edited by priya_1234 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tamanna_aktar

priya ka height vi bohot achchi hai...

omg i did notice that...she is nearly as tall as Vivian ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tamanna_aktar

priya ka height vi bohot achchi hai...
Yup she is tall almost abhay ke height ki๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by romaila

She looks awesome...
waisey Archie dunno about MT boys [ar m sure after Aleena's makeover kissi ki dukaan band honey wali hai ... arrey m talking about our T ...she is no more a deva

lol jo kaam Paris return Pia nahi kar payi aur tomboy Misha nahi kar payi, wo kya Alina kar payegi?
jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye PKYEK ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -rupa-

archi she is pretty ...i hope her make happen but ...errr it will be dont by piya or misha so no expectation ๐Ÿคข

she is beautiful ...see her in KMH .
 Lolll...I will prefer madhu give alina a makeover as her daughter are hopeless in it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ahaa, well, Priya is a typical hill woman , so beauty , complexion and flawless skin come naturally to her. Alina may soon be the most good-looking girl on the show. She is even prettier than Madhura Naik. Priya Chauhan is actually beautiful. And that skin is to die for. โค๏ธ
Originally posted by romaila

She looks awesome...
waisey Archie dunno about MT boys [ar m sure after Aleena's makeover kissi ki dukaan band honey wali hai ... arrey m talking about our T ...she is no more a deva
 I so wanna see face of T and her chamchi's I wish they faint, I still feel bad the way they insulted her! T is no more a diva now n m happy abt  it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by priya_1234

Archu i loved the pic. She looks so pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Infact i sorta got a complex if ya know what i mean.๐Ÿ˜† she looks so beautiful. 

Mount college ppl are in for a shocker if this is how she will lookm after makeover. ๐Ÿ˜†

gals will be like this n boys will be 

OMG!! Ur drooling emocons are too good๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yes it is true whether T or tracker or Pia or any girl they are all gonna be jealous of this bombshell๐Ÿ˜‰ n ladko ka toh pata nahi shanaya ki entry pe pagal ho gaye the!
Alina ko dekhenge toh pata nahi kya karenge๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Ahaa, well, Priya is a typical hill woman , so beauty , complexion and flawless skin come naturally to her. Alina may soon be the most good-looking girl on the show. She is even prettier than Madhura Naik. Priya Chauhan is actually beautiful. And that skin is to die for. โค๏ธ
 I know pinki I wish I was also beautiful like her๐Ÿ˜’ mere face pe toh pimples hi aate rehte hai Priya chauhan is too beautiful and I like girls from hillside and himachali girls are so pretty๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol jo kaam Paris return Pia nahi kar payi aur tomboy Misha nahi kar payi, wo kya Alina kar payegi?
jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye PKYEK ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 I never thought like that nishu what Pia and misha couldn't  do?? Throwing T from her diva position๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†