Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: standway

i disagree with you ,i hope she is not more pretty then our suku ,suku is the best ,for ever 

what is there to disagree with?😕 she never compared Priya with Sukirti
Some people don't know how Priya actually looks in real life she just posted a pic of her non-pkyek look
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Naaa you are doing the same thing you did with Abhay ðŸ¤£

Don't believe but I still love Sid like that only🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

okay will post on her wall now and i'll let you know if she replies😆

Hmmm...I hope she tells us😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

what is there to disagree with?😕 she never compared Priya with Sukirti
Some people don't know how Priya actually looks in real life she just posted a pic of her non-pkyek look

Seriously I dont know what is problem of such people just keep annoying with stupid things I never even compared them🥱

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Don't believe but I still love Sid like that only🤣

Yeah just like Abhay ðŸ¤£
datte thumbnail

Seriously I dont know what is problem of such people just keep annoying with stupid things I never even compared them🥱

i am dis agree with you ,we are saying this priya wal is very cute ,it is  fact but why you are comparing alina with her ,if she is not make over yet ,what are you want that she will play main lead of this drama ,so sad of this 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: datte

i am dis agree with you ,we are saying this priya wal is very cute ,it is  fact but why you are comparing alina with her ,if she is not make over yet ,what are you want that she will play main lead of this drama ,so sad of this 

Excuse me actress who plays alina her name is Priya Chauhan where did Priya Wal come in between😕 n I m just praising her actual beauty why are u jealous of it😕 I never said she is lead or anything just think before speaking🥱
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If Alina comes in this roop -- then Mount college ke saare ladke Alina ke peeche pad jayenge -- toh phir Pia ka kya hoga!? ðŸ˜†

But I seriously hope she comes in this roop -- we need a sensible good looking girl in the show now and she fits the bill and ofcourse Pia should know she has a HOT competition! ðŸ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

If Alina comes in this roop -- then Mount college ke saare ladke Alina ke peeche pad jayenge -- toh phir Pia ka kya hoga!? ðŸ˜†

But I seriously hope she comes in this roop -- we need a sensible good looking girl in the show now and she fits the bill and ofcourse Pia should know she has a HOT competition! ðŸ˜‰

Lol...anu read comments on this page above Pia fans are so insecured from bombshell alina I dont understand why😆😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol...anu read comments on this page above Pia fans are so insecured from bombshell alina I dont understand why😆😆

I know! I read them -- seriously ya! U dint even compare Priya and Suku pata nahi kahan se they are coming and commenting ðŸ˜• ... B/w I do like Priya more personally! ðŸ˜›

But jabse I have come to know of Alina's makeover -- I cant wait to see it! ðŸ˜‰