HB#69-"Games of Mind and Heart" - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iceprincesinluv

when i first joined this forum  I remember reading a book and den i was so shocked to c the same book  posted as an ABHIYA FF .. so I actually select the FF's i read carefully and ANGEL MY LOVE was an interesting idea .. a person who feeds on sunlight and the other dies if exposed to sunlight

idea is intresting but whole work and backup of someone else, someone use a efforts to make ff good, if only using idea its ok but still whole work bad work  i guess

mera chem ka tha .. xerox copied the whole paper .. i was here on this forum from 9 in the morn to 1 in the night toh time kahaa..??

🀣 πŸ€£ mera applied components ka test tha...i had preparations of drugs and dyes..uske reactions padkar...i lost my brain...πŸ˜†..so confusing and irritating...

i get it...u were very busy πŸ€£
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

Hye!!

ting tong!!

ne1 here???

i m cmin 2 HB after ages!! :)))) πŸ˜†

hi..!
@rashu..u going...so early..u not even talking today😭
Originally posted by peehu24

no...i get it...🀣...i saw ur comment on ff and even rplied to it πŸ€£

ohh foo .. chek karna bhool gayi..!!

🀣 πŸ€£ mera applied components ka test tha...i had preparations of drugs and dyes..uske reactions padkar...i lost my brain...πŸ˜†..so confusing and irritating...

i get it...u were very busy πŸ€£

aarghh...!!

🀣 

so FF kab update kar rah ho..?

Originally posted by pratiksha2009

idea is intresting but whole work and backup of someone else, someone use a efforts to make ff good, if only using idea its ok but still whole work bad work  i guess

i know the time it takes to update and den type it out aand den edit .. all this efforts gone in the bin wen someone copies and posts it as deir own.. and takes free credit for no hardwork..

such things really frustrate me

aarghh...!!

🀣 

so FF kab update kar rah ho..?

same question with other choice of words πŸ€£

i dont knw..it will take time..last week main i updated 3 times..now wait for next update πŸ€£

same question with other choice of words πŸ€£

i dont knw..it will take time..last week main i updated 3 times..now wait for next update πŸ€£

aargh ... mujhe dekh meene   m gone lazy to type my ff .. meri aadat mat dal

i know the time it takes to update and den type it out aand den edit .. all this efforts gone in the bin wen someone copies and posts it as deir own.. and takes free credit for no hardwork..

such things really frustrate me

ya its really not good, someting its create fight between in  forum if concept and work adopted by other forum, so if you get to know about anything copy stuff tell moderators its a best option