πŸ‘
Luvd The Regualrr NL,Congo Sangss,Ashuu Andd Marvee For FF,VM,SIG

Thnx Tanuu And Dimpss For Being AmazinggπŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Mee Resss🀣

btw she did not answer the last question🀣

I din send it to her.. πŸ˜‰m gonna pm her now. .n ask her to answer it .. or she wuld hv known.. who framed the questions... πŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail
loved the Barbecue with JO..gosh poor her..and i died laughing half way thru...i pity the next one on list..hehe..
and Jo rn in half the qs in her interview was πŸ˜•..seriously..
and hello JO u didnt ask wht we crave for..(winky winky)
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Tanu AHHH yess we did dicuss abt tht..sorry phorgot...

saraa awhhh thankshhπŸ€—
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dimpsy and tanu good going girls.. Love this thread! And shona and ashi ill check the gril asap!
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow it took more than 20 mins to read the whole thing πŸ˜³πŸ˜†that was Awesome one guys !!ash and shonu Hilarious interview! loved it πŸ˜†Poor Jyo πŸ˜†Thanks to all the contributors and specially to Dimple &Tanu For the Fabulous Work πŸ‘You guys rock πŸ₯³

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome edition once again

Pee loon song sequence was brilliantly
This week the maneet scene were awesome
Wishing them a speedy recovery
Congrats to all winners
Excellent work by the whole team again
Hope to see the amristar circus go soon,looking forward to another amazing edition

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the best news letter edition ...awesome work tanu, dimple, shonuu and ashy...πŸ‘...and sphecial thenks to jyo momma...πŸ€—...we love you Jyo...😳...the GurTi interview was awesome..😍...interviews ki yaad aa gayi...😭 πŸ˜”...but me loved the CON-fusing future plans they have...😈 β˜ΊοΈ
awesome job guys...😎

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, Awesome post ... sigies, rapid fire and specially the interview .. good work Tanu , Ashu, Dimple πŸ€—

And Jyo, i hope her fever is not because of this hot hot post ... love u Jyo.. tussi jaldi aoπŸ€—

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Oops I think I hv not seen the last question 😲😲...ok thats a tough one and my option is all 4 😈..cant kill the ones who made me a Mod because some r not anymore active😭 πŸ˜† ,so will prefer killing u ,dimple ,shonuu and Ashu who all r active at present😈 🀣🀣🀣 🀣

Shonuu and Ashu r the real culprits here πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise grt chocie of questions πŸ‘πŸΌ..and it was my pleasure answering them 😳

waise grt job Tanu and Dimple πŸ‘πŸ‘..this edition  looks really grand πŸ‘πŸΌ ...NL team truely rocks ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...wonderful script co-ordination πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Pee loon spl is of course a nostalgic one 😍😍...and as usual grt selection of dialogues and scenes for last week by the members πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Overall one of the best entertaining editions to come out from the Dhak dhak team πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘