no navya in chammak challo

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey the chammak challo programme which is the music launch of sharukh's ra.one did not have navya in it yaar...all other heroines of star plus including suhana,gopi,khushi,pratigya and sandya were there but no navya...why do i think star plus is doing partiality with navya guys?pls correct me if im wrong😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
i think soumya didn't want to go there
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I think Navya dont like to participate in dis pgm...
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mayb she was busy shooting that's y she couldnt go just like they couldn't attend the New Talent Awards bcz they were shooting. thats my conclusion
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
because our navya soumya is nt taht type of chichoree hamak chalo she is simple and sweet decent

and secnd thing woh tou itnay busy hain hsoot mein ke awrd function mein bhi nhi gayay shhaeer soumya
f.s.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

because our navya soumya is nt taht type of chichoree hamak chalo she is simple and sweet decent

and secnd thing woh tou itnay busy hain hsoot mein ke awrd function mein bhi nhi gayay shhaeer soumya

completely agree
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey they did not attend new talent awards?anyways thats gudthey didnt have any awards too
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dat was what was bothering me too!!!why didnt star plus include navya in that as well?!!!(btw,akshara was missing too!)
but i would have loved to see soumya with SRK!
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bcoz that song doesnt suit her simplicity ...n might b busy with shooting...n if starplus doing partiality with navya guys tou why dey have called shaheer..its not so... chill yaar...starplus also knows dat navya is in heart of viewers especially online viewers ...only it lack in saas bahuz audience..n now with marriage saas bahus will also b interested in navya serial...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i also think the same kriya & its not about only SP but sbs also sometime bcom partial toward navya&anant i watch friday epi os sbs jst to see some glimpse of Shaheer they should sushant but not shaheer 😭

if u want to knw about soumya mayb navya cn b simple but our soumya is too chulbuli & if  they give her a chance i cn bet she ll rock & bcom the real Chhammak Chhallo

i just hope they dnt do this for diwali dhamaka&SPA11