Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys i m from bangladesh.It was really scary moment.I was so afraid that i gonna use lift  of my building but my mom tell me it was more risky.But now we all are fine.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hope all is well and nothing bad..
sabiha ali thumbnail
It was really scary...we came out of the house..
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am in Bangladesh right now and thankfully we didn't have any casualties here, just a few cracked bulidings...though it was very scarywhen it happened :(:( RIP those 8 people who died in nepal and india :(:(:(
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hope all is well there...God bless everyone.
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
hpe evry1 iz ok...take care guyzzz
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

hi guys i m from bangladesh.It was really scary moment.I was so afraid that i gonna use lift  of my building but my mom tell me it was more risky.But now we all are fine.

Yeah buddy, NEVER EVER use the lift during an earthquake - that's safety rule number 1. Try and get out of the building as soon as u can and if u live in a high-rise building, try and take shelter under the bed or in a cupboard or sumthng like that - it'll protect u from anythng falling over u and crushing u :):)

BTW, where do u live in bangladesh?

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

NEVER use the lift. 

Shelter under bed or cupboard if your unable to get out. if that's not possible try to stay close to load bearing walls or columns of the buildings as they are the strongest parts of a building.

In SUBCONTINENT countries, there are electric polls and exposed cables in the streets. if you can get out of the house, then please avoid standing near cables or polls if possible.

most importantly, do not panic. 

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Fariha,

Kamillika

take care guys... how far were the tremors felt guys? i am sure..it must have been all the way upto calcutta ...

hope all are well

our prayers..for your well being..to all those who are in bangladesh, sikkim and nepal!!

Hope everyone's fine guys
may you all be well and protected