telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends,

soo many expectations from mahaepi

1- k-ss fight
2- kriya leaving tn or thrown out
3-prats murder plans revealed infront of k

alas nothing happened but still there are many hints given for future tracks lets not b diappointed and hope that cvs will bring kriya on centre stage they can run tracks of other actors too but kriya should not be ignored after all they r the leads and these days kriya are sidelined delibrately reason dont know?

saga in there room playing roothna mana game and our ss who was once the lion now became a lover boy he promised ganga to take her out of tn tensions and will go for foreign trip

very next day ss came in tn with papers in his hands everyone looked at himwith questioned eyes as what he is upto loved jaswant esxpressions here hillarious to the core ss tells everyone including ganga that he is going on a honeymoon with ganga everyone felt disgusted

gd beat ss left right and centre with her words but ss is adamant to compare himself with krishna that if he can take his wife out why not myself

amma  was listening to all this convo and was crying on her fate

komal came to tn and hears her dad makinng plans of going to honeymoon her anger frustration was well portrayed by parvati she attack ganga that because of her her father gone mad  soon she felt pain and fainted

now here comes our hero kst discussing with chandu to start a new business chandu suggest him to open a restaurant and he agrees hmm one thing is disturbing me alot krishna is still thinking life is bed of roses he is stiill naive that he thinks of opening a restaurant and ss will finance him he is ss son so he can think big and his dreams will be fulfilled with ss wealth he has still not faced the hardships of life still dependent on ss he is not thinking that if ss will disown him due to ganga he will not have anything of his own where he will take pratigya what he will do this is the reality he needs to realise soon

personally i dont want ss to finance krishna this time i want kriya to do something of there own plus i seriously dont want krishna to indulge in this baati chokha dal roti or any foody business dont suit her dabangi character lets see how cvs will unfold krishna working track this time.

krishna was planning about his future suddenly prats called him and told him about komals miscarriage

sadly in whole one hour epi this is the only scene of krishna the other scene him coming to hospital asking everyone how it happened and all seems shot in a hurry did not liked it no reaction nothing

hmm felt bad for komal she lost her first child and her anger towards adarsh was justified he soo not want this child now him crying and showing sympathy towards komal is questionable and glad komal questioned him loved adarsh when he hugged komal plus when he told ss not to enter komal room great decision ss is not worth of it to see his daughter as he is the one who is clearly responsible for whatever has happened and him in front of komal willl increase her miseries

adarsh now whatwever u say truth is that ss called u in dubai and told u the good news of becoming father and he want u to be with ur wife at this time u dont wanna leave ur job and u r seeing this baby as a hurdle in ur becoming rich thats why u dont want this child .

loved pratigya who instead of being with komal her brother felt bad that adarsh did not allowed ss in komals room she came out and with soo much respect told ss that its just the start of destruction due to his deeds and there is more to come

now ss leaving with ganga after hearing this signifies that he will not leave ganga soo easily and there are more tornados awaiting in tn soon due to saga donno who is in line next i hope kriya

now ganga coming to gunga seems that she was afraid of being blamed for komals miscarriage and she want someone to assure her that she is right may be its the begining of her feeling guilty

loving gunga he knows whats right and wrong he said in affirmation that whatwever has happened with komal was wrong but kept quiet when ganga asked is she the culprit? his silence spoke a lot

now i felt ss was sad due to his daughter condition but still he thinks that he is right in marrying ganga and its his family who cant see him happy him comparing thakurain with ganga shows his low mentality his vision about women who served him soo many years despite him hitting her abusing her what he is doing is soo wrong and soon he will pay for what he is doing seems someone has done black magic on him 

ganga is still stupid telling ss its not his mistake and he should not punish himself  for ganga its better to come in her senses soon dear otherwise ur whole life will be ruined

now sds and komal
no doubtws whatever happening with u is soo wrong but u guys did soo wrong with kriya sds tried to ruin kriyas married life and komal u were supporting ur amma in her wrong deeds i hope u guys will learn ur lessons for good

โญ๏ธof epi jaswant manaria and parvati
dilaogues of epi
uttara khaand for uk
gd to ss: bodha bail jawani ki talaash main hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Me !!!

Off to read.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nazz... Great report for a boring n sad ME, really hate tis cvs for making SS as copycat of our krish, really felt like now the leads r SAGA...;(, Awesome pics...where u got tis pics yaar... Love it n thank u...:)
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nazia nice post. yes they disappointed us. they didn;t show the reaction of krishna after the fri show up with ganga and his reaction to prats. krishna was only for couple of minutes in the screen fro the ME i know all the characters have to get screen space. but the kriya are the leads and some of the important conversation they have to take the cv's forget and hurry up. like after the drift the tank and the rain i thought they will have a heart to heart talk they never talked see the cv's fool us. hope we get a kriya scene. it is long time since from SS kidnap. they both r in tension.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely postmortem yaara๐Ÿ˜ƒ...d emo u've used 4 gunga n ganga is jus tooo gud๐Ÿ‘...n KriYa one is jus๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...har bar itne mast emos laati hai...muahhh๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah ur tite maha epi was nt worth being called a maha epi...total waste...
bt i guess we can hope 4 d future track:-we mte c K taking sum action against ganga aft gettin 2 knw d entire scenario dat took place๐Ÿ˜ƒ...wat say?๐Ÿ˜‰...is baar vase kuch bada le hi sakta hai๐Ÿ˜‰
PristineSoul thumbnail

Naz Di,
lovely epi mortem..
The KriYa emo was chooo cutiee. I want to see KriYa like that..

Budhau has gone nuts... Comparing himself to My Krishna.. Huh.. He isnt even a taka of it... Bole toh not even a single percent..

Agree with what u wrote abt Komal
Mitu_ thumbnail
chere you rocks with all EMO ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

nice ,postmotem .. Episode was oky but as you said more expection on ME but ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

keep it up 

my fav is this one  

๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanx :)))
khamoshi of flute boy  will bring some big surprice

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great postmortem, Naz๐Ÿ‘
Agree with you on all of it.
What got me thinking was - have Saga even got passports, would SS have paid an official to fasttrack them, even if SS has got one, Gangwa hasn't.  But no, all she was concerned about was the seat belt๐Ÿ˜†
gees thumbnail
rocking post mortem Nazia...kudos for that...jsu lubed it  n the emotions...vow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
dhakarn thumbnail
Was waiting for ur postmortem di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ superb as usual ๐Ÿ‘

me too want K to realize the hardships of life n with P to support him, kriya will emerge winners ๐Ÿ˜ƒ