Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think it was wrong of him.. I mean, if u think the way he makes decisions its fair enough.. Even last  time, he chose APK coz she came 3rd and this time too.. If he had chosen someone else it wud be weird, that wud be going away from a decision u made once and doing a different decision another time...  I feel it was a fair decision, and I respect KW for that... He is a person who stands firm on the decisions he makes... But Sita like u said, we all want to see Angel perform the tasks.. She will and very soon...
-veena.shona- thumbnail

I dont think it was wrong of him.. I mean, if u think the way he makes decisions its fair enough.. Even last  time, he chose APK coz she came 3rd and this time too.. If he had chosen someone else it wud be weird, that wud be going away from a decision u made once and doing a different decision another time...  I feel it was a fair decision, and I respect KW for that... He is a person who stands firm on the decisions he makes... But Sita like u said, we all want to see Angel perform the tasks.. She will and very soon...

exactlyyy
heerhoney thumbnail
guys why are we analyzing kw and gaurav had no probs they were both pretty cool this show is the best show with out fight all are competitive yet frnds as well i love karan and gaurav too they both rock for thier wonderful spirit😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sita dear dw abt KW fans I'm sure no one has prob wid this post :))
We all hav diff opinions abt some things & we should respect each others POVs :D

Infact I'm happy atleast we're discussing this in a good way :))

Hope both KW & APK gets a chance to perform :)

Ohh Pavitra will b out next week :P I find her a bit too overconfident :/

@mishti WORD
heerhoney thumbnail
guys peace plz kw and gaurav are still good frnds we have seen that during the press conference so why should we argue

i am sure anupriya and karan will also perform the eliminating tasks and we wil get to see them too love u all PEACE 😳
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sita11

Like Anupriya ,i am also unhappy with Karan wahi's decision of again saving the Anupriya's Green team

he should give other teams also a chance ..why to save the same team again ????/πŸ˜•

i totally agree with Anupriya that Karan should have given a chance to other teams this time and should have saved Gaurav (karans best friend) and should hv given a chance to her Green team also to prove themselves in the elimination round

Anupriya Kapoor fans eagerly waiting to see her performing the stunts in the elimination round ...hope next time Karan wahi thinks 100 times before taking any decision .

i truly respect  the honesty of Anupriya that she clearly showed her un-happiness and dis-concern  at Karans decision...πŸ‘

agree we were waiting for anu to perform
he shd give chance the green team also to prove themselves.
and apk always says truth. love her.πŸ€—

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well Karan played a fair game like he did last week...so I dnt think there's anything wrong in his decision

APK's right in her place too but u cant blame Karan for it...he just played fair agar he wud've saved karan then im sure sm ppl wud've said tht just cuz kw-gk r frnds thts y he saved him :/

anyways karan played a fair game so its all good :) n gaurav-karan's understanding was the best part of 2day's epi :))
God bless them n their frndship <3333
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sita we hav no prob with this post...We all hav diff opinions abt some things & we should respect each others POVs :D

n i m with karan's decision..he took a fair decision . If we think from his side he just saved the team which came 3rd .
LOVE KW ..GOD BLESS HIM..
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I dont agreee with u bt understand ur POV...as apk fan u wanted to see her in bottom 2 to do the task n prove herself...n as KW fan, i too wanna see him in bottom two so we can get to see more of him...bt im pretty sure pavitra goes out next week n lets hope that its apk who is against her...

bt i think karan's decision was fair one...n whatever decision he made...it can swing both ways...so at the end of the day, it wld be fair to save the team that was 3rd!! :)

n no i dont have probs with ur post...bc it makes it clear ur POV...its just the title of ur post that made me defensive...
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think  it was a fair decision. Yeah, KW chose APK based on yesterday's results, so it was not about going against friendship as the anchors said, or about thinking that APK is weak. You know, it might have so happened that APK got eliminated, not coz she is incompetent but just coz others are competent too... Everyone here is competent and losing or winning does not really determine capability, it just depends on that day's performance