Posted: 12 years ago
the maha episode! Hope we get many Gohem scenes or maybe even a suhag raat 😍 or maybe rashi will get caught or gopi will pass her test and ahem will hug her.. Day Dreaming
very excited .. what do you guys think?
I can't wait ... I think this week is going to be a bit slow but hopefully the Maha epi will make up for it! Really want some Gohem scene where Ahem actually shows his feelings for Gopi.
I think gopi will pass the exam because ahem has tried so hard for gopi to get educated and te least that gopi can do is try to pass with 100%. I think if gopi does pass then maybe jithubhai would come round to give gopi blessings and saying that her parents would be proud and then maybe somehow the truth is reveiled hOw gopis parents really dies and rashi and urmilla would get caught ? but yes i am very excited coz i hav missed every mama episode from saahiya. ? so I can't wait ???
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

the maha episode! Hope we get many Gohem scenes or maybe even a suhag raat 😍 or maybe rashi will get caught or gopi will pass her test and ahem will hug her.. 😍

I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to it, I think it's either Suhaag Raat, but might be too early maybe next months ME, but I'm hoping Rashi gets caught and has to leave the house for a while, but I thought the test would be before then but knowing SNS, they will drag a couple of episodes and ME will arrive and Gopi's test will be then, she will pass and everyone, well except Rashi, will be happy.
Originally posted by sandyuk

I can't wait ... I think this week is going to be a bit slow but hopefully the Maha epi will make up for it! Really want some Gohem scene where Ahem actually shows his feelings for Gopi.

if it's slow then they are going to drag the remaining 10 days to the test, so mahaepisode will be the test for sure then.
i really hope and fingers crossed that gopi pass the test... and gohem scenes   suhaag raat will be too much for us.  then the mazaa wont be there.  i like gopi scared and ahem ka gussa because  they look perfect in that combo
the last ME was not a good one ... poor gopi got blamed for give the wrong CD...   I have a bad feeling CVs is going to play a trick on us,  I think this ME will be CRAP.    I hope I am wrong.  but i have a bad feeling.
Originally posted by ANJ4

the last ME was not a good one ... poor gopi got blamed for give the wrong CD...   I have a bad feeling CVs is going to play a trick on us,  I think this ME will be CRAP.    I hope I am wrong.  but i have a bad feeling.

Like that tela and ghee they gave us, and Kokila loosing the argument and UrShi winning...a kalakari going right. No I have a good feeling, it has to be Gopi passing the exam or Rashi's kalakari getting exposed. 

It has to be something huge also, and because we have been expecting the test for a while I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be that one...as okay she will pass the test...she's worked hard, Aham has worked hard, what other result can they be, off course she passes the test and yes it would be very expected a bit of a farce. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Finger crossed 😉 eagerly waiting to see romance between goham. 😳
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

the maha episode! Hope we get many Gohem scenes or maybe even a suhag raat 😍 or maybe rashi will get caught or gopi will pass her test and ahem will hug her.. Day Dreaming
I would love all in one

expecting a lot but surely would love it