Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Yeah seriously..3 hours of my life I'll never get back..my BFF is a huge John fan...she made me watch it. πŸ˜• 

hota hain kabhi kabhi...mere saath bhi hua hain...πŸ˜†
btw we r playing the guessing game if u wanna join in..😳
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goneforever

It sure was, but Salman couldn't keep her interested!  πŸ˜†

Ya right, thats why she him recommend him to be in EK TigerπŸ˜‰ And also, shes delayed other movies to give him priority. Plus, which I know will come out soon a little bidie mention they are spending quite alot quality time in dublin(I am sure you being erotoc know what I mean)πŸ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Her recent director - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan actually credited her saying she really understands hindi but speaks it broken, I've observed in India, English is always mixed in with Hindi - I don't think anyone particularly cares what language she speaks. If it was really bad and detrimental when Katrina markets a film, it would be horrific. But it isn't πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - I agree film-makers do that but they'd also drop anyone like a pin if they had attitude problems, could not act at all or didn't care - she doesn't do that.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Her recent director - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan actually credited her saying she really understands hindi but speaks it broken, I've observed in India, English is always mixed in with Hindi - I don't think anyone particularly cares what language she speaks. If it was really bad and detrimental when Katrina markets a film, it would be horrific. But it isn't πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - I agree film-makers do that but they'd also drop anyone like a pin if they had attitude problems, could not act at all or didn't care - she doesn't do that.

filmmaker will not drop anyone they had attitude problem at least if they have star value ..katrina has star value no doubt abt it thats y filmaker casts her...hindi films is now katrina profession it has been long time that she is doing hindi films she should have learnt hindi ...its terrible to see that she cant speak  hindi fluently yet
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With Boom I think people forget that Katrina was a struggling wannabe actor who has 6 sisters and brother to provide for plus the fact she couldn't speak hindi. I think she did what she got everyone has lapses and weaknesses in judgement didn't SRK once do some raunchy scene in one of his first films. She even did South Indian films.

I don't understand why she isn't given the credit that she has come a long way from doing films like Boom to decent films like Rajneethi and MBKD - Salman helped her out but he's helped other actresses out like Sonakshi Sinah its easy for us to sit here and point fingers at how this person got into Bollywood and so, so - but people forget its really tricky.

She works really hard despite her language barrier most of her co-actors have credited how much she rehearses and prepares. I don't think it matters whether ones natural or not - its evident in majority want to stay on top through more commercial rather than substantial roles and that partly because of the nature of the Indian film industry.

Wow well said. πŸ‘ And same to Crystal :)

Gosh some people really do dislike Katrina. Its really funny actuallyπŸ˜†

As for WHY she really wanted to do Saaya and Rockstar - because she genuinely LIKED the scripts. She actually thought they were GREAT films script-wise.😊