Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Khushnav

Yup Sush. And if I remember right, it happened on the day of Rukmini's marriage and (the best of all points 😳) Rukmini writes a message to Krishna to save her from the forced marriage! Gosh! Imagining this with our ArHi is like...*slips into dreaming mode*😉

i don't much about Lord Krishna and Rukmini's marriage. Lord Krishna saves Rukmini from a forced marriage. So maybe Gupta Family will force Khushi to get married to Shyam. Arnav will Discover what a sleaze his Jijaji is right before the wedding and will kidnap Khushi and marry her himself.

sugar_babe thumbnail
At Teej, when she's praying and he's looking at her, the red Devi Maiya chunni which also is a bridal dupatta, I forget what they call it now... either was like a divider in between them, clearly symbolizing marriage..
And to be honest, live- in or forced marriage, I'm excited either way because the real story starts and there's some good passionate scenes!!
gilgamesh thumbnail
which will be really interesting...I guess if ASR blasts La 2mrw about marriage proposal, the CVs are just building up the scene 4 the audience so when the ASR-KKG union does take place it will have more (dhamadekar) impact, perhaps?