|JYP Karan Wahi Ke Sang #3|KoiTumsaNahi<3 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
I really don't what is going on !!!!! hell all time with us !!!  They make Pakistani FB ...Its looking bull shit man!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, r u saying they made Paki FB...or that they should?...u can use Google+ if they allow it...bt i know...for many of us...FB is big part of our life...ya it wld b hard ot live without it!!
Originally posted by mahaandneha

lolzzz !!!!! yup I am little feel okay now !!!!! kidding jeee 
I don't want to loos my friends yaaara!!!!!!!!!! plzz  pray that its all fake !!!!

aww..i know how u might feel..bc i it was through fb that i met some of my old   frnds once again...i'll hope that its all a rumor...bt if it isnt...then u can prob..ask ur frndz to come on other socializing website like.. twitter (though i personally hate it n dont even know how to use it!! )...or Google +...

bt i guess i am not really understanding ur situation bc in my case my really good frnds are also annoyed with FB n are planning to switch...bt i will hope that FB continues to stay at ur place!!
Edited by nine2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nine2

I really don't what is going on !!!!! hell all time with us !!!  They make Pakistani FB ...Its looking bull shit man!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, r u saying they made Paki FB...or that they should?...u can use Google+ if they allow it...bt i know...for many of us...FB is big part of our life...ya it wld b hard ot live without it!!

yup jaana !!!! I know that i can use Google !!!! but what about my FB friendz !!!!😭😭 It would damn hard to live my friendx!!!

aww..i know how u might feel..bc i it was through fb that i met some of my old   frnds once again...i'll hope that its all a rumor...bt if it isnt...then u can prob..ask ur frn to come on other socializing website like.. twitter (though i personally hate it n dont even know how to use it!! )...or Google +...

bt i guess i am not really understanding ur situation bc in my case my really good frnds are also annoyed with FB n are planning to switch...bt i will hope that GB continues to stay at ur place!!

Thanxxx 4 this awesome awesome answer jaana !!! know i can feel little better than before !!!yeah you r rite we can stay in touch with  through twitter and other websites !!!! hope that news is all bakwas !!!
thats good that ur feeling better n to make u feel even more better...i d say just think abt KW n the fact that we get to see him n his black boxers tomorrow!! :)...fyi did u see HAWT Wahi's video on RIP Pataudi...he looks hawt...

thats good that ur feeling better n to make u feel even more better...i d say just think abt KW n the fact that we get to see him n his black boxers tomorrow!! :)...fyi did u see HAWT Wahi's video on RIP Pataudi...he looks hawt...

yup!!!!!  he is looking super hawt hawt there !!!!!!  I' m dead !!!! looking extra hawt man !!!!😍hope we can see he black boxer tom !!!lolzzz
Originally posted by Anjana_sidma

Choti :'(

ohhh Don't be sad we can talk there !!!!!! you know twitter is also going be  banned !!!
Originally posted by mahaandneha

</div><div>

<font color="#00ff00">ohhh Don't be sad we can talk there !!!!!! you know twitter is also going be banned !!!</font>

i kno dats y i m cryin i vill talk 2 u n nuss here bt wat abt others n pak fb dnt work frm cell
Originally posted by Anjana_sidma

i kno dats y i m cryin i vill talk 2 u n nuss here bt wat abt others n pak fb dnt work frm cell

yup !!!!!! its a bloody news 4 us !!!!!! Hope its fake hope !!!!
Its nt fake yaar hope it get cncl or smthin i m damn upset 2day plzz distract me wid sm wahi baba's news