Ritz Jeele Ye Pal

|JYP Karan Wahi Ke Sang #3|KoiTumsaNahi<3 - Page 35

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nine2

n i  have noticed that i use very bad grammar while im on here...bt whatever...who cares...

oh psht not only u...i think we all do...man im telling u IF has messed my vocab grammar n spelling big time😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Amitabh''s prank rings wrong bells in Punjab

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 | 10:51:58 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    18 Comments
Amitabh''s prank rings wrong bells in Punjab

Chandigarh, Sep 21 Their mobile phones are ringing thanks to ''Kaun Banega Crorepati'' (KBC), but the calls have nothing to do with millions of rupees. A prank by Bollywood superstar and show host Amitabh Bachchan has ushered in a nightmarish time

Chandigarh, Sep 21 Their mobile phones are ringing thanks to 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' (KBC), but the calls have nothing to do with millions of rupees. A prank by Bollywood superstar and show host Amitabh Bachchan has ushered in a nightmarish time for the users of 10 mobile phone numbers in Punjab.

In a recent episode, Bachchan had randomly given out a mobile number when a participant at the show pestered him for his contact.

'No sooner was the show aired on Sony TV channel than all hell broke loose for me. I have received thousands of calls in the last few days. People are calling 24 x 7 - from northeast India to Gujarat, Kashmir to Kanyakumari,' wedding planner Karan Wahi, one of those 'seriously' affected by Amitabh's prank, told IANS here.

Amitabh, popularly referred to as Big B, had given out nine digits of a mobile number (987730000) during the show, leaving viewers to guess the last one. Eager Amitabh fans did not take long to dial all digits - from 0 to 9 - in that mobile series.

Since the series belongs to mobile operators in Punjab, the mobile users with these numbers became sitting ducks for the fans who started calling.

Sony, the TV channel which airs the show, remained unavailable for comment.

Wahi, who owns two of these mobile numbers - ending with 1 and 5 - in this series, says his nightmare is unending.

Puneet Bansal, a businessman from Punjab's industrial town of Mandi Gobindgarh, 60 km from here, is another victim of Big B's prank. Jalandhar resident Inder Preet, who has two numbers in the series, is at the receiving end of constant harassment due to unwarranted calls.

Bansal is moving a court in the matter and has already slapped a legal notice on Sony TV and Amitabh.

'People are calling from Australia, Canada, the USA, London and everywhere else. I have not received so many calls in one year as I have received in the last three-four days,' an exasperated Wahi said.

Harassed by the constant calls and streams of SMSs, Wahi has slapped a legal notice on Amitabh and Sony TV.

'I am at my wits' end. I feel like committing suicide. I will seek a compensation of at least Rs.50 lakh from the TV channel and the host for this harassment and constant mental agony,' Wahi said.

'People want me to connect to Amitabh Bachchan and don't listen to my arguments. From knowing about his health to when he is becoming a grandfather, they ask everything 24 hours.

'They even want to talk to Aishwarya (Amitabh's daughter-in-law and actress) and son Abhishek. Initially, we enjoyed the calls but soon got fed up with these. Even giving choicest Punjabi abuses has failed to ward off people,' Wahi said.

His business is suffering due to hundreds of these calls, Wahi added.

The affected people have now either switched off their numbers or have started diverting the calls.

'My roaming bill has gone up by Rs.10,000 in just the last few days. What is the use of buying VIP numbers if a small joke can create so much chaos?' another affected 'victim', not wishing to be identified, told IANS.

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

Himu you should watch Remix...gosh he was such a cute angry bacha in it😳😆 n his acting was so cute😆

yes i know...bt the only thing im not sure abt is whether i wld b able to connect bc in his n shweta's scenes that i have seen.. there is lot of 3rd person POV...bt i'll give it a shot...
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail

oh psht not only u...i think we all do...man im telling u IF has messed my vocab grammar n spelling big time😆

I know right...dude i have forgotten to spell simple things n to top it off...i create new words..while i am talking n ppl look at me like i am an idiot...smh
indian_beauty thumbnail
That article is Phunnyyy gosh they tagged Wahi there😆 
Wahi kabse actor se wedding planner ban gaya ðŸ¤£
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail

hahaha love Pavitra n her partner's look...seems like they are mad bc they didnt get  "bhramah astra"... n love KW's "too bad so sad look"  n mamata..well i guess she's laughing inwardly...
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail

That article is Phunnyyy gosh they tagged Wahi there😆 

Wahi kabse actor se wedding planner ban gaya ðŸ¤£

LOL... I know...n i was like what the heck...n if he is a wedding planner then i wld deff. call him to plan my wedding...lol

bt i wanted more ppl to comment on it so Wahi baba's ranking wld go up!!...bt doesnt seem like that...
indian_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nine2

hahaha love Pavitra n her partner's look...seems like they are mad bc they didnt get  "bhramah astra"... n love KW's "too bad so sad look"  n mamata..well i guess she's laughing inwardly...

😆

I can't stand this girl at all!!!!!! and u remember when KW had saved APK the first time n the way pavitra commented gggrrr😡 but LOVED KW's expression after her comment😆😆
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
lol...yes i do...i feel she is the only "negative aura"...on that show...she seems to have an attitude n thinks that she is the best...n did u see how she tried to cover it up by jumping n laughing when they told her that she cant decide...lol it was such OTT...n didnt fit in the situation at all...bt i love how wahi is always ignoring her...infact every1 else too...even on off screen interviews!! :)
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail

i like gaurav bt LOVE KW...n they are great frnds...wld love to see more of their off screan masti...btw their frndship is better then so called "Gober n wahi's frndship"...as they esp Go0ber claimed on off screan interview of DMG...