Dill Mill Gaye

DMG obsession

Posted: 12 years ago
~~~DILL MILL GAYYE~~~

I was in eighth standard.Heavy bag,loads of project work,Tom n Jerry was all i had.Then DMG came in my life n transformed it wholly by breaking its monotony.20th August 2007,the day has been engraved in my heart.That basket ball match..as the ball dribbled in the court, my heartbeat grew n grew..my eyes staring the two..KaSh n thinking KaSh ye lamha yahi tham jaye.
DMG taught me the meaning of friendship n true essence of love n care.It was never a fiction for me.It was my first teenage addiction.Whenever i stepped in a hospital, i looked around for the staff so as to find DMG gang in it.🤪Slowly and gradually,the show became an integral part of my life.I started craving for its promos.Weekends took ages to pass.
Itstitle track,Asmaani rang ho,Ishq leta hai,KaJen's bg,That fighting bg,Armaan's tune,Sanjeevani's emotional music.All of them are far better than any bollywood song.I can never get bored listening to them.
I miss that Khatti meethi nokjhok,those romantic moments,pranks,one for all all for one moments.I miss every bit of the show. But till season 3 comes back,i will cherish all those magical moments.😳
I really wanna thank Cv's for giving us DMG... unke to dil mil gaye but humare chori ho gaye..!!😆 Dino ki chain n raton ka neend everything has been robbed. But i love being the victim of such thefts.😆😆

Edited by Mansi_mannu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy... DMG's a drug ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
wish it comes back today ðŸ˜›
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i guess thats what dmg did to all of us
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

heyyy... DMG's a drug ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

wish it comes back today ðŸ˜›

I wish ur wish comes true..!! I'll gift you loads of dairy milk silk😆
This content was originally posted by: kajen

i guess thats what dmg did to all of us

Yep..!! We live DMG..we breathe it..!! DMG dhak dhak go😆
I meant dino KA chain and raton KI neend ..!!! Emotions overpowered me..!! Bhavnao ko samjho😆
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I wish the same wish every Everday !

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whn it was ending, i didnt knw who wud i live widout it!!! still miss it...
This content was originally posted by: Rabz_14

whn it was ending, i didnt knw who wud i live widout it!!! still miss it...

Yep..!! Tears were all i had..But now this forum,siggies,avies n YT vids..!! They bring a stupid smile on my face ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤ª
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a beautiful post!!! U have described exactly how I used 2 feel for DMG!!! It was a total & complete addiction for me!!! My family got sick & tired of hearing the name Armaan - Riddhima but I never let up on my obsession till the last second of the last episode (the only time I gave up on it was the time between 1st Jan 2010 to 11th Mar 2010)!!! I miss it SOOO DAMN MUCH!!! I really hope it comes back with season 3 with THE ONE & ONLY KARAN SINGH GROVER & with either Kash / Kasu / Kajen!!!