Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

priya hun lagta hai abh toh Pranju bby kabhi bhi theek nahi hoga...we jus wasted so many of our get wel wishes on him😆😆😆

thnx 4 d great news...x

Mish 

My current avatar , says it all 
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kesara

hi , i am new to this forum , i just want to say one thing from 2-3 weeks digu was not well so his role was not shown properly ,it was all about dutta & nakusha so we can't blame him entirely for the downfall (it's just my viewpoint like yours) 

Welcome to Indiaforums...I think you are regularly following LTL...I agree that Deegu was not shown properly...Dutta-Nakku relation turning sour just because of this Deegu character...his character which was bought as new protagonist as replacement to Mishal failed miserably...ever since new Dutta entered the show this(Deegu) character turned out much irritating...and majority of viewers have mailed to PH to end off Deegu character and they have not...presence of Deegu character has badly effected the show despite his footage is less...if you look at comments on other topics majority of forum members are also unhappy with Deegy character...
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

LTL failed with  Mishal's exit from the show!

I agree in terms of standards...not in terms of TRP's...though the show was not in TOP10 after Mishal exit but it fared decently at TRP charts...TRP ratings even rose when Shabbir entered as Dutta Bhau...real downfall of show has started ever since the focus remained on Deegu despite Dutta presence(in between 2 weeks Dutta was not shown at all...Deegu killing NS etc track)...but the downfall in TRP ratings started when Deegu staying in PN...DUTTA-DEEGU-BAAJI partnership and after that was truly irritating...which in turn have become irritating...
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome to Indiaforums...I think you are regularly following LTL...I agree that Deegu was not shown properly...Dutta-Nakku relation turning sour just because of this Deegu character...his character which was bought as new protagonist as replacement to Mishal failed miserably...ever since new Dutta entered the show this(Deegu) character turned out much irritating...and majority of viewers have mailed to PH to end off Deegu character and they have not...presence of Deegu character has badly effected the show despite his footage is less...if you look at comments on other topics majority of forum members are also unhappy with Deegy character...

i respect ur views😊 ,but i think dey have nothing to show if dey will end digu's role , either dey shud have not brought digu's role or someone else as dutta while knowing that it's only mishal who could do justice to dutta's role , now d story is totally ruined bcoz of their stupidity