Laagi Tujhse Lagan

JUST LOOK AT LATEST TAM RATINGS(4TH-10TH SEP)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A Viacom18 initiative
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 3 06/09/2011 Tue 20:06 BALIKA VADHU 3.89
2 5 05/09/2011 Mon 22:16 UTTARAN 3.71
3 15 05/09/2011 Mon 22:48 NA AANA IS DES LAADO 2.48
4 16 06/09/2011 Tue 19:30 SASURAL SIMAR KA 2.46
5 18 05/09/2011 Mon 21:38 PARICHAY 2.21
6 30 09/09/2011 Fri 21:07 INDIAS GOT TALENT 3 1.57
7 31 09/09/2011 Fri 20:32 VEER SHIVAJI 1.55
8 32 07/09/2011 Wed 20:41 LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN 1.52
9 37 04/09/2011 Sun 19:48 HFF DABANGG 1.34
10 38 05/09/2011 Mon 21:10 PHULWA 1.32
11 56 05/09/2011 Mon 23:18 MUKTI BANDHAN 0.92
12 71 05/09/2011 Mon 19:00 HAMARI SAAS LEELA 0.78

oplemeter system ...

I never imagined that LTL ratings would drop off to this low...,,and LTL which was once a top most show for CHANNEL and now it is 8th...LTL is in 32nd position...it used to be in TOP 15...I think I must admit that DUTTA-NAKKU-DEEGU love triangle have failed like anything...and DEEGU bullet taking track also miserably failed...earlier it used to be in TOP 15 even Shabbir entered LTL...I think the real downfall started after Dutta coming back to Patilwadi and stopping Deegu-Nakusha marriage...what you all say??????/ Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ur rite...the real downfall trp-wise started after Dutta returned to PN. So it could mean 2 things:
-The viewers were hoping Naku married Digu and they were looking out for Digu-Naku love story.
OR
-After Dutta returned to PN people expected focus to be on Naku and Dutta. But instead the focus remained on Digu and finally people gave up.
Btw KBC also has hampered the ratings of all shows in the 8.30pm slot.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@KSHREYA2002
I think your 2nd point is right...all the viewers including myself thought after Dutta returning to PW Deegu character would come to an end...but no his character got extended yet again which made viewers mad lyk anything...it was that time oly wer Shabbir actual performance of Dutta started...Shabbir not clicking as Dutta...Deegu tracks have hampered the ratings...I think channel must end off Deegu character and just have a look at ratings chart...
Personally I'm not against Aadesh but I should say his decision to stay in LTL has spoiled the things...he should have quit the show...
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am just thankful everything failed. 👏 I mean the random scenes were just pathetic to read about watching it was not even an option but yes I am definitely shocked that the crapfest (dingu-naku/saheba-new replaced dutta) did not work coz LTL2 did fit in with the rest of the crap on this channel looks like even the TAM people told colors we have standards we are not going to watch every crap you throw at us. 👏 👍🏼
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Keva

I am just thankful everything failed. 👏 I mean the random scenes were just pathetic to read about watching it was not even an option but yes I am definitely shocked that the crapfest (dingu-naku/saheba-new replaced dutta) did not work coz LTL2 did fit in with the rest of the crap on this channel looks like even the TAM people told colors we have standards we are not going to watch every crap you throw at us. 👏 👍🏼

@ bold ...😆😆😆😆 ... I just remember the post  "anything can happen on TV... " and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LTL failed with  Mishal's exit from the show!

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ivy_11

LTL failed with  Mishal's exit from the show!

True Ivy.. i had read the ratings in April'2011 that was 1.95. 😆😆😆😆
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am actually njoying this . 

I donot that PS's lead to leave now...Hold it , before u throw  chappals at me. 

I donot want him to leave now , becoz I want the  TRP is fall lower and I want PS to see it fall. 

Why give PS  the easy way out , I want PS to feel the pain and pinch ..
to an extent that he never mess with ppl life's and career again . 

That's a wish of the scorpion in me ...I want to see Red .  

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi , i am new to this forum , i just want to say one thing from 2-3 weeks digu was not well so his role was not shown properly ,it was all about dutta & nakusha so we can't blame him entirely for the downfall (it's just my viewpoint like yours) 
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

I am actually njoying this . 

I donot that PS's lead to leave now...Hold it , before u throw  chappals at me. 

I donot want him to leave now , becoz I want the  TRP is fall lower and I want PS to see it fall. 

Why give PS  the easy way out , I want PS to feel the pain and pinch ..
to an extent that he never mess with ppl life's and career again . 

That's a wish of the scorpion in me ...I want to see Red .  

priya hun lagta hai abh toh Pranju bby kabhi bhi theek nahi hoga...we jus wasted so many of our get wel wishes on him😆😆😆

thnx 4 d great news...x
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago