Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome updates

Hope they would soon know about eachother
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 16

A week passed. Drashti would daily visit the orphanage n know all had become very close to her. Maan had started to get more attracted to Drashti... the way she smiled...the way she played with the kids...the way she would get angry...everything was attracting him to her.

Next week as Drashti entered the orphanage she saw all the kids were busy running around arranging some things. As Baby Geet saw her she ran to her n said, "Didi aap agayi. Acha chalo hum sab ki help karo. Kal na humare orphanage main ek programme hone wala hai aur hum sab kuch na kuch perform karne wale hai aur Maan bhaiya bhi karne wale hai. Aap bhi karoge na???"(Didi u came. Ok come n help us. Tmrw there is a programme in the orphanage n we all are going to perform n even Maan bro will perform. U will also perform na???)

Drashti thought of telling no but then saw a board where it was written, "Charity Function for the blind children" n said yes as she wanted to help n then she began helping the kids in arranging the stuff n later helped them rehearse for their performance.

Maan came in the evening n told the caretaker that all the invitations were distributed n that this time there were more people invited than last time. He then went to help n saw that everything was done n the kids were rehearsing with Drashti's help n he went to them.

As he reached all the kids ran to him n said together, "Maan bhaiya humne sab tayari kar li aur humne rehearse bhi kar liya Didi ki help ke saath."(Maan bro we made all the arrangements n we also did our rehearsals with Didi's help)

Maan, "Arre wah aap logo ne toh sab kar liya. Acha ab chalo sab dinner ke liye aur phir sone bohut kaam kiya hai na aaj sab ne toh aapko rest bhi chaiye na."(Oh nice u guys did all the work. Ok now go n have dinner n then go to sleep. U all have worked so much na today so u need proper rest) n sent all the kids.

He then turned to Drashti n said, "Thank u Drashti sab ko help karne ke liye"(Thanks Drashti for helping everyone)

Drashti, "Arre isme thanks ki kya baat hai Maan waise bhi main London main yahi toh karti thi. Jante ho maine kitne saare fund raising events kiye the aur India se aane se phele jo maine last event kiya usme Omi ne mujhe propose kiya aur phir bhai kitna gussa hogaye the ke humne yeh sab unse chupaya... aur tab Omi ne..."(There is no need to tell thanks Maan n anyways I used to do this in London. U know i have done many fund raising events n the last event before coming to India Omi proposed me n then Bro got so angry bcoz we had hid it from him n then Omi had...) n stopped as tears formed in her eyes.

Maan felt pain seeing her tears. He held Drashti's shoulders n turned her towards him n said, "Drashti tum Omi ko yaad kar ke roti kyu ho??? Tumhe pata hai isse usko kitna dard hota hoga??? Tumhe usko yaad karna chaiye ek smile ke saath na ki yeh aansoon ke saath aur waise bhi tum apna promise todh rahi ho ke tum hamesha smile karogi lekin yaha toh tum ro rahi ho"(Drashti why do u cry remembering Omi???Do u know how much hurt he might be feeling seeing u like this???U should remember him with a smile n not with tears n by the way u are breaking ur promise that u would always smile but here u are crying)  n wiped away her tears gently.

Drashti nodded n said, "Haan main Omi ko ab ansoon ke saath yaad nahi karungi bal ke haasi ke saath karungi"(Yes I will remember Omi with a smile n not with tears) n smiled faintly.

Maan then began searching for something by turning to all his sides.

Maan, "Arre Drashti dekho woh kaha koh gaya...abhi toh yaha tha..."(See Drashti where has it gone...It was here a while ago only) n again began searching. Drashti got confused as to what he was searching n asked, "Maan tum kya dhoondh rahe ho???"(Maan what are u searching???)

Maan, "Arre yahi toh tha kaha gaya..."(Oh it was here only where did it go...)

Drashti held his arms n asked, "Maan tum bata rahe ho ke kya dhoondh rahe ho ya nahi???"(Maan are u telling me what u are searching or not???)

Maan, "Arre main tumhari smile dhoondh raha hu abhi todhi der phele yahi thi par ab pata nahi kaha chali gayi???"(Oh I was searching for ur smile it was here just a few moments back but dont know where it went???)

Drashti smiled a little listening to him n Maan seeing it said, "Arre wah abhi mujhe dikhi lekin todhi choti hai..."(Oh wow I saw it just know but it is so small...)

Drashti smiled widely n started laughing when she saw him scratch his head grinning... he looked too cute n she just pulled his cheeks n said, "Oh u look so cute...

Maan was lost in her compliment but came back to reality when he heard Drashti saying, "Bye Maan main ab chalti hu. Kal milte hai"(Bye Maan now im leaving. Meet u tmrw)

Maan, "Arre Drashti tum itni raat ko aleke kaise jauogi chalo main tumhe chod deta hu."(How will u go alone at night Drashti Im leave u)

Drashti, "Nahi Maan main chali jaungi"(No Maan i'll manage)

Maan, "Nahi main tumhe chodne araha hu bas mujhe koi behaas nahi chaiye."(No im coming to leave u n i dont want to argue on it)

Drashti sighing,"Theek hai chalo"(Ok fine lets go) n they both left.

As they were walking they talked about her life in London n his life during training in Dehra dun.

They soon reached her home n she left. Maan left for his home n went to sleep remembering Drashti n her smile.

Next Day,
As Drashti was slepping she felt a hand caress her head n she woke up n saw Prithvi there. As soon as she saw him she hugged him n started crying. Prithvi hugged her back n cried with her n kept rubbing her back soothing her.

After a few mins Drashti pulled out of the hug n said,"Missed u bhai"

Prithvi, "Maine bhi tumhe bohut miss kiya Geetu..."(Even I missed u a lot Geetu...)

Drashti, "Mera naam Drashti hai Geet nahi..."(My name is Drashti not Geet...) n turned away angrily.

Prithvi, "Geetu tum dusro ke liye Drashti hogi lekin mere liye Meri Geetu hi rahogi tum"(Geet u might be Drashti for others but for me u are my Geetu only) n hugged her.

Drashti smiled at his convincing ways n said, "Bhabhi ko bhi aise hi pataya kya???"(Did u hit on Bhabhi with these type of cheesy lines???)

Prithvi smiled n said,"Nahi yeh toh sirf meri Geetu ke liye hai"(No this is for my Geetu only)

Drashti smiled n said, "Acha aap akele aaye ho ya bhabhi bhi aayi hai??? aur mujhe bataya kyu nahi ke aap arahe ho???"(Ok have u come alone or Bhabhi has come along??? N why didnt u tell me that u are coming???)

Prithvi, "Arre baba shaant ho ja itne sawal ek saath. Main Naina ke saath hi aaya hu aur tujhe nahi bataya kyuki tujhe surprise karna tha.Bas ya aur koi sawal hai tere???"(Calm down dear n so many questions at once. I have come with Naina n didnt tell bcoz I wanted to surprise u. Finished or u have few more questions???)

Drashti, "Nahi acha aap jao main fresh hokar aati hu aur phir mujhe bahar bhi jana hai aur aapko shaam ko Pari aur Raj ke saath orphanage aana hai mera dance dekhne aur is baar koi bahana nahi chaiye mujhe"(No finished. Ok u go I'll freshen up n come n then I have to go out n u have to come in the evening with Pari n Raj to the orphanage to see my performance n this time I dont want any excuse)

Prithvi, "Theek hai main bhi fresh hoke aata hu"(Ok I'll also freshen up n come) n left to his room.

Drashti got ready n came n welcomed Naina n then helped Pari in preparing breakfast n they had breakfast with lots of talking n leg pulling. Drashti then went to her room n picked Omi's pic n said, "Omi Happy Friendship Day. Tumhe yaad hai aaj hi ke din hum friends bane the aur isiliye hum hamesha isse humara friendship day khete hai aur hum hamesha celebrate karne jaate the. Iss baar tum nahi ho lekin main celebrate zaroor karungi apne tarike se dance ke jarye"(Omi Happy Friendship Day. U remember this day only we became friends n so we call it our friendship day n we used to celebrate it together. This time u are not there but I will surely celebrate it n in my style by dancing)

Drashti then left for the orphange with her necessary things n helped Maan n the other caretakers in arranging the chairs n snacks n all.

In the evening all entered the venue n were awed to see such a beautiful decoration done. Then the programme started with prayers offered to God n then some kids danced n some sang n then they had a skit performed n then Maan sang remembering Geet n all his friends during their college n their masti...

Humse haseen, humse khushi, hain humise zindagi'
Taare hum zameen par le aye, hum laye hain roshini

Dill jahan, dost waha'
Aisa manzar aur kahan'

Hum to chale te dost banke'
Jaane kahan Dill Mill Gayye'

As he sang Prithvi entered the orphange with Naina, Pari n Raj n was surprised to see Maan here n then remembered their masti n fights n teasings n looked at Raj who also had tears in his eyes with a smile on his face like him n Maan.

After Maan finished his song he came down n saw Raj with Prithvi. He went n hugged Prithvi n said, "Prithvi tum kaise ho??? Itne dino ke baad tumhe dekh raha hu... aur Umm... woh kaisi hai??? Maine suna tha ke last woh tumhare saath thi uske baad woh kaha gayab ho gayi hai pata nahi. Maine usse kitna dhoondh maafi mangne ke liye lekin woh mili hi nahi..."(How are u Prithvi??? Seeing u after such a long time...n... how is she??? I heard that last she was with u n then after that she has just disappeared. I searched for her so much to ask for forgiveness but didnt find her only...) n a tear rolled down his eyes.

Prithvi looked at Maan n said, "Main theek ho Maan. Tum kaise ho??? Woh mere saath London chali gayi thi lekin ab woh wapas agayi hai. Main tumhe aaj usse milunga."(Im fine Maan. How are u??? She was with me in London but now has come back. Today I'll take u to her)

Maan looked at Prithvi n said, "Thank u so much Prithvi. Tumne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai ke main yeh aisaan kabhi nahi bhoola sakta"(Thank u so much Prithvi. U have doen so much for me that I can never forget ur kindness)

Prithvi, "Maan tu mujhe ek taraf dost bolta hai aur dusri taraf tu bol raha hai ke maine tujhpe aisaan kiya hai. Maine toh sirf dosti nibhai hai aur agar phir se aisa bola toh dekh lena main kya karta hu"(Maan at one side u call me ur friend n at the other side u tell that Im showing kindness on u. I just did my duty as a friend n if u again talk like this then u see what I do) n hugged Maan.

Maan hugged him back n after pulling out Maan turned to Raj n Pari n said sarcastically, "Pari tum bohut jaldi agayi..."(Pari u came too early...)

Pari, "Sorry Maan Bhai kuch kaam agaya tha isiliye late hogai lekin aapke performance pe hi aayi so u cant complain"(Sorry Maan bro some work came so I got late but I came on time for ur performance so u cant complain)

Maan, "Theek hai. Chalo abhi last performance hai Drashti ka"(Ok fine. Lets go last performance is of Drashti only)

As they all sat the lights dimmed n then they saw Drashti in a golden lengha. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?=ZlgYR1_Fve8[/YOUTUBE]

Mujhe Rang De Rang De...(2)
Mujhe Rang De

Mujhe Rang De Rang De...(2)
Mujhe Rang De

Ohoh...
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De...(2)
Mujhe Rang De

Mujhe Range De...(2)
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De
Ha Apni Preet Vich Rang De...(3)

Main Banke Savera Jaag Uthi
Main Jaag Uthi
Main Banke Savera Jaag Uthi
Main Jaag Uthi Jee Jaag Uthi
Main Banke Morni Naach Uthi
Main Naach Uthi
Channo Naach Uthi

Tere Naina
Mere Naina
Mere Nainon Mein Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De
Ha Apni Preet Vich Rang De

Tere Naina 
Mere Naina 
Mere Nainon Mein Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De
Mujhe Apni Preet Vich Rang De

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De 
Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De...(4)

Tere Sapnon Ke Aangan Mein Cham Cham Chaloon
Main Chaloon Main Chaloon Tere Sang Sang Chaloon
Aaja Aaja Ve Aaja Tu Banke Hawaa
Tere Sadke Jawaa Tere Maare Jawaa 
Aaja Aaja Ve Aaja Tu Banke Hawaa
Tere Sadke Jawaa Tere Maare Jawaa 

Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Range De
Mujhe Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De
Ha Rang De Ha Rang De

Rang De Rang De
Sa Sare Rema Mapa Pada..
Sa Sare Rema Mapa Pada..

Main Bhi Tanha Hoon Tu Bhi Hai Tanha Kahin
Main Adhoori Yahan Tu Adhoora Kahin
Ek Aahat Si Hoti Hai Mujhko Yahan
Tu Kahan Hai Kahan Hai Kahan Hai Kahan
Mujhe Le Chal Tu Le Chal Tu Le Chal Wahan
Jahan Tak Aasmaan Aasmaan Aasmaan 
Ho Mohobbat Ki Duniya Nashe Mann Jahan
Ho Mohobbat Ki Duniya Nashe Mann Jahan

Tu Le Chal Wahan...(3)

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De...(3)

Rang De Rang De
Rang De Rang De
Mujhe Rang De...(4)

All were mesmerized by her dance n Maan n Prithvi saw the pain in her eyes as she remembered her moments with Omi but she didnt let tears come as she had promised that she would remember Omi with a smile n not tears.

After she finished all gave her a standing oviation n she then left to the room n changed n came n hugged Prithvi n Naina n said, "So kaisa laga mera dance???"(So how was my dance???)

Naina,"Bohut hi khubsoorat..."(Very beautiful)

Prithvi,"Bikul tumhari tarah"(Just like u)

Drashti shied at the compliment n said,"Acha main abhi aati hu"(Ok I'll come in a while) n went to the kids.

Precap - 
Few Truths
So here is Part 16

hope u all like it *fingers crossed* 

Plz hit the LIKE button n DComment

Love,

Hinal

- Prev - Part 15 - Next - Part 17

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 11 years ago
maaneet_ff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Note

Hey guys Im back with a update n Im sorry for not updating for nearly 2 months but I had gone out of town n Guys I met GC im so happy about it. So a long update to share the happiness n from next week my colg is starting so I dont know when I will be able to update so Im really sorry in advance.

Hope u like the part...

Will be waiting for your comments...

Love,
Hinal
Edited by maaneet_ff - 11 years ago
maanlvsgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved your update...
Beautiful song selection, but I am still kind of confused.

How come Maan and Geet don't know about each other being college friend?

It is so confusing, I would understand Maan view because Geet introduced herself as Drasthi, but Geet
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme update n interestng precap
shri12 thumbnail
mind blowing dear...

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maan is getting attracted towards Drashti...

when the truth about geet being Drashti will be out then what will be Maan's reaction...will Geet forgive him...I wqant to know whether Drashti remembers him or not...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umm so maan babu falling for dhrashti...
gud going hinal...
just waiting for him to know the truth!!!
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awsome update...

waiting for him to know d truth dat drashti is geet

lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
waiting for truth