Mera Phela Phela Pyaar MG ff On Hold - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Maan geet ko pehchana kyun nahi
loved the update awesome maans birthday and drasti and geet getting save and who is this guy plotting to kill thanks for the pm

lovely update dear.. Drashti saving Geet & everyone celebrating maans birthday at the orphanage.. niceee :)
thanks for the pm
awesome update
loved it
who's that person that broke the glass
is someone wants to kill maan or baby geet
do continue soon

part 15
nice part...
cont soon dear...
nice part but at least geet ko to ye pata chalna chahiye ki maan ki vo maan hai😡
awsome
n srry for late comment
Note

Hey guys I know u must be ready with jhootis n chappals that I havent updated any of my ffs for long.
Im so sorry for that. As u know I had gone for a holiday n then my results were out n good news is that I passed with 79% n then I had my admissions.
N there is another reason also for not updating my ffs bcoz We were busy in our Fan Magazine for GC n good news is that now it is completed.
I would really like u all to see it n plz do let me know how it is.

So here is the link
http://www.emagazinehub.com/View/2545/Sinking-into-Million-Hearts-...-The-Magical-Eyes

n Im thinking of starting a new ff so soon i will put up the prologue...
n will now on update all my ffs regularly till june 22 as Im going to Mumbai for my brother's wedding n then after returning my colg starts so then I would be able to update only on weekends so before that I want to update as much as possible so guys plz do comment n encourage me to write.

Thanks,
Hinal
Edited by hinal_maaneet - 11 years ago
Congrats partner...

take ur time...
Edited by jyoti_l - 11 years ago
SO DHRASHTI SAVED BABY GEET AND MET MAAN