Posted: 12 years ago
me feeling so sad for geet
tu kya kar rhi h????
abbhi mood bahut off hain
will comment bigger in nxt update

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update hope geet cmz out of shock...
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part..
Thanks for the P:M
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome upadte

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 14

Maan then asked how Raj got his address n then he told about Pari n even Drashti but didnt tell that she was only Geet. Maan felt bad for Drashti n then Raj told that he was leaving n Maan told him to visit him often.

In the flat Pari finally succeeded in feeding Geet after giving her Prithvi n her kasam. She then thought about doctor's words n then she got the answer.

Pari then entered Geet's room n saw her sitting by the window n seeing her she felt tears in her eyes but she wiped them off n said in her mind "Nahi Pari abhi tumhe kamzoor nahi padhna hai. Abhi di ko theek karna zaroori hai phele uske baad sab theek ho jayega"(No Pari u cant be weak now. Right now u have to help di after that everything will be alright) n went towards Geet n said "Di aap kya yaha betho ho.Chalo na mere saath plz"(Di why are u sitting here??? Come wtih me plz)

Geet "Nahi Pari mera mood nahi hai"( No Pari I dont have mood to come)

Pari "Plz di aao na dekhna aapka mood sachi main theek ho jayega"(Plz di come na n then see ur mood will also be fine)

Geet "Theek hai chal"(Ok let's go)

Pari then took her to a secluded place. Geet was surprised to see her secret place which she used to come before whenever she was upset or sad.

quiet, lake, water, night, dawn, forest, beauty, calm

Geet "Pari tujhe meri secret place kaise pata???"(Pari how do u know my secret place???)

Pari "Di mujhe aap hi yaha leke aaye the ek baar pata hai jab main bohut sad thi. Main aapko isiliye leke aayi hu ke aap bhi yaha aake aapke saare dukh bhool kar aap phir se jeene lago."(Di u had only brought me here when once I was sad n I have brought u here so that u forget all ur sorrows n start to live ur life again)

Geet "Pari tu janti hai ke main Omi ko nahi bhool sakti. Aur ab main yeh dukh bhi seh nahi kar sakti."(Pari u know right that I cant forget Omi n now I cant bear this sorrows anymore)

Pari "Di main kaha keh rahi hu ke aap Omi ko bhool jaye. Main bas itna keh rahi hu ke aap uske saath betiye huve ache pal yaad kijye aur aapni zindagi jiye. Kya aapko lagta hai ke Omi khush hoga aapko uh udas dekh ke???"(Di when am I telling u to forget Omi. Im just telling u that u dont remember the sad moments but the happy moments u spent with him n live ur life. Do u think Omi would be happy to see u sad like this???)

Geet "Nahi Pari usse bohut bura lagega aur woh mujhe hamesha bolta tha ke mujhe hamesha muskhurana chaiye."(No Pari he will feel very bad. He always tells me to keep smiling always)

Pari "Haan di toh kya aap Omi ki baat nahi manoge???"(Yes di so wont u follow his words???)

Geet "Nahi Main uski saare baatein manungi phir woh mere pass ajega na Pari???" (No I will listen to all his works n then he will come to me na Pari???)

Pari "Di Omi kabhi wapas nahi asakta"(Di Omi can never come back)

Geet "Nahi Pari usne mujhse wada kiya tha ke woh mujhe kabhi akela nahi chodega. Tum usko bolo ke Drashti naraz hai toh dekhna woh kaise bhagte bhagte ayega lekin main usse baat nahi karungi. Dekho na usne abhi tak mujhe call nahi kiya. Dekho 1 pura din hogaya hume India aaye huve lekin usne mujhe call hi nahi kiya. Mujhe pata hai waha woh toh dusri ladkiyo ke saath mazee le raha hoga." (No Pari he had promised me that he wont leave me alone ever. U tell him that Drashti is angry on him n then see he will come running to me but I wont talk to him only.See na he didnt call ne till now. See 1 whole day has passed since we came to India but he hasnt yet called me. I know he would be enjoying there with other girls) n continued blabbering.

Pari felt like crying seeing her Di again forgetting that Omi is no more. 

Pari "Di Omi nahi raha iss duniya main. Ab aap akele hi ho."(Di Omi is no more. U are alone now)

Geet "Nahi Pari maine kal hi usse dekha tha. Lekin usne mujhse baat hi nahi ki."(No Pari I saw him yesterday only but he didnt talk to me only.)

Pari slapped Geet to bring her to her senses n Geet started crying after realising that Omi will never come back. Pari hugged her n was continuously rubbing her back to sooth Geet. 

After sometime Geet calmed down n her cries turned to sobs n she said "Pari mujhe yaha pe kuch der akela rehna hai. Plz tum ghar chali jao main kuch der main ajungi."(Pari I wont be here alone for sometime. Plz u go to home I'll come in sometime)

Pari "Lekin di main aapko yaha akele kaise chod du???"(But di how can I leave u here alone???)

Geet "Pari mujhe kuch nahi hoga. Tum jao main todhi der main aati hu."(Pari nothing will happen to me. U go I'll come in sometime)

Pari nodded n left from there after giving her mobile to Geet for emergency.
Plz play this song 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJ-6fzqno0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Geet sat there near the lake n she remembered her moments with Omi n tears started flowing out of her eyes.

Flat,
Raj entered the flat n were surprised to see Pari pacing in worry in the hall. Raj asked Pari "Kya huva Pari??? tum inti pareshaan kyu ho???"(What happened Pari??? U are looking worried???)

Pari "Raj di adhe gante se bahar hai aur pata nahi kya kar rahi hai. Pata nahi woh theek hai ke nahi. Main hi pagal hu ke main unko waha akela chod diya."(Raj di is out from the past half an hour n I dont know what is she doing??? Dont know whether she is fine or not??? I was only mad to leave her alone n come)

Raj patted Pari's shoulder n said "Kuch nahi hoga Drashti ko. She is a strong person dont worry. Tum tension mat lo woh ajayegi."(Nothing will happen to Drashti.She is a strong person dont worry. U dont worry she will come)

Lake,

As she was sitting there, she saw someone coming there n sitting a bit far from where she was sitting.

Geet wiped her tears n saw the time n decided to return back or else Pari would get worried n as she was going she hit a stone n was about to fall when 2 strong hands held her from her waist. As Geet looked up she saw the guy n he looked very familiar to her n as she looked into his eyes she saw pain in them.

Maan had come to his secret place as daily n was thinking about Geet when he saw someone passing by n as he was about to turn he saw that the person was about to fall n he ran h held her. As he saw her face he remembered that she was the same girl whom he had held yesterday n remembered Raj telling that this girl's name was Drashti. As he saw her eyes he could see pain in them.

He then steadied her n said "Aap yaha akele kya kar rahe hai??? Aur Pari ne aap ko akele aane kaise diya.???"(Why are u here alone??? N why did Pari leave u here alone???)

Geet "Ji sorry but do I know u???"

Maan "Oh Im so sorry. Main Maan hu aur kal aap airport main behoos hogai thi toh maine hi aapki aur Pari ki help ki thi."( Oh Im so sorry. Im Maan n yesterday when u fainted in airport I helped u n Pati)

Geet "Oh ok. Thank u very much for ur help. Ab mujhe chalna chaiye"(Oh ok. Thank u very much for ur help.Now I must go)

Maan "Aap yaha se nahi ja payenge."(U wont be able to go from here)

Geet "Ji what do u mean???"

Maan "Actually yaha iss waqt ke baad transportation nahi hota toh aap yaha se nahi ja payengi."(Actually here after this time there is no transportation so u wont be able to go)

Geet "Oh no. Main ek kaam karti hu Pari ko call kar deti hu. Woh mujhe pick up karne ajeyegi."(Oh no. I'll call Pari n tell her to pick me up) n took her phone to call but before she could she saw that the phone battery was low n then it switched off. Geet then saw Maan n asked "Can I use ur phone to make a call???"

Maan "Im sorry par main aapna phone nahi leke aaya. Aapko agar koi problem na ho toh main aapko drop kardu??? Mere pass meri car hai."(Im sorry but I didnt bring my phone. If u dont have any problem can I drop u??? I have my car with me)

Geet thought "Banda toh shareef dekhta hai aur mere pass koi aur solution bhi nahi hai. Haan hi bol deti hu"(He looks like a decent guy n anyways I dont have n any other solution so I'll tell yes) n said "Theek hai"(Ok)

They then went towards his car n started their journey. Geet all the while was looking out n wondering where had she seen him n his name also reminded her of Maan, Her best friend but is he the same???

Maan was wondering why Drashti looked so familiar to him n why was he offering a ride to her when he didnt let any girl sit on his car's front seat.

They soon reached the flat n as Geet was about to get down Maan asked "If u dont mind could I know ur name???"

Geet "My name is G..I mean Drashti. Would u like to come n have coffee???"

Maan "No thanks Drashti. Mujhe kuch kaam hai main chalta hu." n left.(No thanks Drashti.I have some work I'll leave)

Geet(ST) "Geet tu pagal hai kya??? Tu usse aapna asli naam batane wali thi jo tune pichle 5 saal se nahi kiyatoh aaj kyu??? Uff babaji aap mere saath hi aisa kyu karte ho."(Geet are u mad??? U were going to tell him ur real name which u havent done in the past 5 years??? Uff babaji why do u do this to me always) n shrugged her thoughts n went to the flat.

Precap - 
Geet in Asha Orphanage.
So here is Part 14

hope u all like it *fingers crossed* 

Plz hit the LIKE button n DComment

Love,

Hinal

- Prev - Part 13 - Next - Part 15

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 11 years ago
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awsome

but i glad they didn't recognise each other

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
uypdate poor geet maneet met but couldnt recognise each other

sree.maneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Loved it.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wonder why they don't recognize each other...

5 yrs is not so long period...

Geet loves Omi and sometimes in her unconscious state she don't remember that he is dead...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update..

Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago