sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 4 pm me..😊.

ur updates r ..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

me just ...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

NoTe: my net is soo slow...me can't able to post big comment..sorrys..dears 4 this time...

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey hinal,sorry for so so late...holding ears..actually i am too very busy..
and about ur part...nice relation  betwwen prithvi and geet...and i love "moni roy"...ur sameera...

awesome ud...waiting for next part...

punam
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART 7

As the weeks went on new activities were being conducted n finally came the college drama. The gang decided to take part in it. The drama was about how students were being ragged by their seniors n the severe effects of it.

Maan,Armaan,Yash,Sameera,Meera n Shilpa were selected. Geet,Prithvi n Raj were helping backstage. After rehearsing for 15 days continuously the drama turned out very well n the audience loved it.

All had a small celebration in college canteen for the success of the drama.

Meanwhile Maan was getting very annoyed with Prithvi as Geet who was his best friend even though he irritated a lot n she helped him a lot was now slowly ignoring him.

When ever he told this to Geet she used to tell that there was nothing like that n he used to shrug it off.

As the months passed by Geet n Prithvi were getting more close but they never told about their relation to anyone as they didnt need to clarify to anyone.

Maan also began to go to his ways again n he started becoming arrogant again n he never used to be with the gang. One day Maan proposed to Sameera that he liked her very much n would she like to be GF n she agreed as she also liked him.

Now the college was buzzing with rumors that  Geet n Prithvi were going on secretly.

Hearing this Maan's blood was boiling. He went to the basket ball court n was continuously dribbing the ball angrily. All the moments were going on his mind where he used to irritate Geet,Where he used to fight with her n then how she used to help him. Her dance,Their talks in the cafe n all the moments.

Geet didnt care for the rumors as she knew that Prithvi was a brother for her n she had her family also to take care of to be bothered by these rumors.

Sameera who just needed a chance to separate Maan n Geet had seen that they were not talking properly n now that she saw that Maan had heard about Geet n Prithvi going around she decided that this was the time to strike as the iron was hot now.

She went n searched Maan n saw that he was in the basket ball court in his black vest. She went n hugged him from back n started crying.

Maan was startled by the sudden hug n then he pulled Sameera in front n asked "Kya huva Sameera??? Tum ro kyu rahi ho???"

Sameera "Woh Maan aaj na Geet mujhe classroom main akeli mili toh usne mujhe dhamki di ke agar main tumse dur nahi gayi toh woh humare beech jhagada karwa degi aur tumhe mujhse cheen legi" n hugged him.

Maan got angry listening to this n was about to go to talk to Geet when Sameera stopped him n said "Nahi Maan tum usse kuch mat kehna warna woh hume alag kar degi.Plz tumhe meri kasam"

Maan promised her that he wouldnt say anything to Geet n then they went to their respective homes.

The Next Day,
Sameera came a bit early n she saw that Geet was sitting alone n so went to her n said "So Geet ab kaunse ladke ko phasane ka plan bana rahi ho???"

Geet was confused n asked "Tum kya keh rahi ho Sameera??? Mujhe kuch samaj nahi araha"

Sameera "Arre aisa innocent face mat banao mujhe sab pata hai. Phele tumhari nazar mere Maan par thi aur phir Prithvi par lekin woh dono nahi pate toh ab kaunse naye ladke par aapna petra try karne wali ho???"

Geet got angry hearing this n she got up n said "SAMEERA TUM YEH KYA BOL RAHI HO??? MAIN KISI KO BHI PHASANA NAHI CHAHTI. SAMJHI TUM"

Sameera "Chilao mat Geet. Mujhe bhi chilana aata hai aur ab kyu aapna natak kar rahi ho mujhe sab pata hai. Akhir tum ananth hi ho toh tumhe kisi ne bhi sanskar todhi na diye honge"

Geet got very angry n slapped her. Maan who just now entered the room shouted "GEETTT"

Sameera started crying n went n hugged Maan n said "Dekha Maan maine tumhe kaha tha na yeh hum dono ko alag karna chahti hai. Mujhe abhi woh tumse dur jane ko hi bol rahi  thi lekin jab maine mana kiya toh usne mujhe chata mara"

Maan "Sameera tum chup ho jao." n went to Geet n said "Geet maine tumse yeh expect nahi kiya tha."

Geet "Maan Sameera jhoot bol rahi hai..." but before she could continue Maan said "Geet main kuch nahi suna chahta. Kal jab Sameera ne yeh baat mujhe batai toh mujhe laga ke kuch aur baat hai aur is liye main aaj tujhse baat karne wala tha lekin aaj tumne prove kar diya ke Sameera sach bol rahi hai. Chi mujhe ghin aati hai tumhe mera dost kehte huve. Chali jao yaha aur phir kabhi mere samne mat aana"

Geet had tears listening to his talk n ran away from there. Prithvi who was coming into the class saw Geet running away n went behind her.

Maan hugged Sameera n consoled her but his heart was crying as he said all those painful words to his best friend. Meanwhile Sameera smirked that her plan had worked.

Precap -
Leap

So here is Part 7

hope u all like it *fingers crossed* 

Plz hit the LIKE button n DComment

Love,

Hinal

- Prev - Part 6 - Next - Part 8

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 11 years ago
maaneet_ff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Note

Ok plz dont throw tomatoes or jhooti or anything else
this twist was needed very much
n u may have the confusion whether they were in love or not so the answer is no not yet. They are separated as best friends only n love will happen in some parts
n sorry if I kept u all waiting
So from next week I dont know when I will update as Im a bit busy next week n then Im going out of town for a week for my bro's wedding but I will try to update if not then Im really sorry
Love,
Hinal

P.S.- Pls add this ID for updates
Edited by maaneet_ff - 12 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
1st
I am annoyed
and feel like not pressing the like tab
but you are my sweet little girl
I will push it
but beware next time
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh i hate this Sameera😑
hmmm waiting for the leap
awesome updt
omg m on verge of crying
arrgghh hate dis b**** sameera
poor geet was so hurt by maans words
poor maan 1st felt jealous & then angry bcs of sams words & took it out on poor geet
omg they separated
omg precap
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
isme geet ki bhi galathi hain..
pehle she ignored him..and dint talk to him..
so maan vl think lyk dat na..
but maan shud hav asked her before putting all blame...
kkiddoo thumbnail
awesome update...
hate this sam...
cont soon...